RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, Zerpinator said:

That would be huge, super huge, atomic huge. 

I know but I am saying technically/business/payment wise how does it all fit in? 

Just now, zenkert said:

To early to tell with certainty that it will and stay there. But it might. @Baka
In fact at Bitstamp it has already been below $2.0 two times and are below $2.0 now too. Right now sitting at $1.99

I'd be happy to finish the day above $1.85. No more of this $1.6-7 business

5 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I have driven many mini cooper S's and I really thought about it. I test drove a couple corvettes, minis, trailblazer SS, Cherokee SRT8, Camaro SS, and the CTS-V's. 

In the end the V was the best for my lifestyle and budget. it was used, cheap, 400hp, sedan (kid seating in back) etc and safe. 

That's some serieus hp. I thought my car with 340hp was a lot. 

2 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

When I told about XRP to lot of my friends, they have read fud's in twitter and they were like XRP will not be used by anyone..

Now we have stats.. :vampire:

I been talking about a guy I work with on these forums the last few weeks.  This has been a breakdown of the last 8 weeks or so...

• I try to convince him to get on BitStamp and buy XRP @ $.20.  He denies it has any purpose or use in the real world.  Says I'm getting scammed.  Blockchain is a joke.  I'll lose all my money.
  • XRP climbs to $.67.  Now he says he missed the boat and no point in investing in XRP.  Tells me I'm an idiot for not selling all my XRP to take profit.
  • XRP climbs to $1.20.  Admits I'm a genius, but he still is not interested because he missed the boat.  Doesn't want to talk about XRP any more.
  • XRP climbs to $3.00+.  Now I'm a moron because I refuse to sell all of my XRP for short term profit.
  • XRP pulls back to $2.50ish.  I get random text messages begging me to sell my XRP.  Telling me I'm wrong and I'm a fool and I will lose everything.
  • XRP pulls back to $1.80.  I get laughed at repeatedly and reminded "no one uses XRP.  It has no value.  It serves no purpose".  When I mention he has no idea what XRP is used for he quickly informs me he doesn't need to know.  It's all a scam.
  • XRP drops to $1.50 on the Korea regulation and potential ban news.  I get more text messages at 1am telling me he was right and I'm a fool.  Tells me to sell everything and day trade stocks with him for $100-200 gains.
  • XRP pops $ 2.20 on the Moneygram news today.  Now I'm told I'm an idiot again for not selling all my XRP and that the news is some random company no one has ever heard of.  I try to reason and explain Alibaba was trying to buy Moneygram last week, but he balks and suggests that's just a rumor and no one cares about Alibaba.  I show the tweets showing Alibaba is now entering strategic partnership with Moneygram since the buyout failed.  He states XRP is a joke and has no value and that I will lose everything.

#thestruggleisreal

:lol:

3 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

You would have to in Zurich.  Sehr Teuer!

Hirzl just fusioned with Horgen, so, as Hirzl's tax rate will adjust to Horgen, his house will appreciate quite a bit, I think he'll survive the expenses hahhaaaa

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

To early to tell with certainty that it will and stay there. But it might. @Baka
In fact at Bitstamp it has already been below $2.0 two times and are below $2.0 now too. Right now sitting at $1.99

ok i put buy at price 1.8$ for 100 xrp :)

I don’t want to ruin the party, but what’s the euphoria about. I mean, really cool that a partnership was announced but I actually wasn’t stressed the last few days... And no, Im not one of the guys that bought at .20 (sadly). We are still way below $3 but I somehow hoped for $1 as I had told myself I would not spend more money on anything above having reached my the limits I had originally set.

I guess some people are never happy :D

Just now, Zedy44 said:

I been talking about a guy I work with on these forums the last few weeks.  This has been a breakdown of the last 8 weeks or so...

• I try to convince him to get on BitStamp and buy XRP @ $.20.  He denies it has any purpose or use in the real world.  Says I'm getting scammed.  Blockchain is a joke.  I'll lose all my money.
  • XRP climbs to $.67.  Now he says he missed the boat and no point in investing in XRP.  Tells me I'm an idiot for not selling all my XRP to take profit.
  • XRP climbs to $1.20.  Admits I'm a genius, but he still is not interested because he missed the boat.  Doesn't want to talk about XRP any more.
  • XRP climbs to $3.00+.  Now I'm a moron because I refuse to sell all of my XRP for short term profit.
  • XRP pulls back to $2.50ish.  I get random text messages begging me to sell my XRP.  Telling me I'm wrong and I'm a fool and I will lose everything.
  • XRP pulls back to $1.80.  I get laughed at repeatedly and reminded "no one uses XRP.  It has no value.  It serves no purpose".  When I mention he has no idea what XRP is used for he quickly informs me he doesn't need to know.  It's all a scam.
  • XRP drops to $1.50 on the Korea regulation and potential ban news.  I get more text messages at 1am telling me he was right and I'm a fool.  Tells me to sell everything and day trade stocks with him for $100-200 gains.
  • XRP pops $ 2.20 on the Moneygram news today.  Now I'm told I'm an idiot again for not selling all my XRP and that the news is some random company no one has ever heard of.  I try to reason and explain Alibaba was trying to buy Moneygram last week, but he balks and suggests that's just a rumor and no one cares about Alibaba.  I show the tweets showing Alibaba is now entering strategic partnership with Moneygram since the buyout failed.  He states XRP is a joke and has no value and that I will lose everything.

#thestruggleisreal

This guy sucks. Drop him. lol

4 minutes ago, Zedy44 said:

#thestruggleisreal

He is testing you.. and trying to get you into his thing more than trying to make you sell.