RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

We are very fresh into this MoneyGram news but I would say that regardless of where this (what appears to be) rally ends, this is huge.

Some have argued that we hit our all time high recently based on rumours and hype. Whether thats true or not is irrelevant. This movement is based on very real and very big news.

A strong layer to the XRP foundation has been achieved today.

H.O.D.L!

Edited by ecent

2 minutes ago, Manic said:

I bet this was a good lesson for new investors about cryptomarkets. It is tempting to sell when the balance goes negative. :wacko:

I sold my all my ripple when it was tanking, had some on vechain for the nice bump. 

I covered all my losses. 

Sometimes it's better to sell with lose. sometimes.... 

And I ended up with more xrp =D 

Edited by CoinDweller

6 minutes ago, ZeeperCreeper said:

The current and last 30 min candles have the highest volume today on XRP/EUR.

Yeah but like barely and almost equal to those before 6 am this morning, which cant be true, volume must have been like x4 at least I think.

I think it fails to take all transactions into account coz it goes too fast for bistamp. 

5 minutes ago, Baka said:

RIP for those who sold at 1.6-1.7 for day trade or to buy other coin..

I'm happy i didn't touch mine.

Same here - I have a personal policy that prohibits all bargain bin selling.   Still working on a policy that enforces purchasing only from a bargain bin though  hehe

Just now, WallStreetWolf said:

Lady's and Gentlemen, Pickle's and Bull's.. I'm proud to announce that we took off to the moon. Congratulations family:drinks:

Schermafbeelding 2018-01-11 om 15.43.12.png

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a true masterpiece! 

Looks like more announcements will follow soon...

Brad Garlinghouse ✔ @bgarlinghouse

And to be clear: @MoneyGram announcement is one step in a marathon ahead to truly make $XRP the global liquidity solution for payment providers and banks.

Edited by heimdall

Just now, rookie666 said:

you know what's incredible? In minutes this thing went from 1,5 euro to 1,7 euro. That's a 20 cent increase, or the same value XRP held almost all second half of 2017...

These are new days.  Sometimes a bit scary, but fun.

This month XRP will reach to 10. This will be the first battle against to BTC. After that Bitcoin will pull down around 5000.

The next step battle price to price, XRP must pass BTC price for reputation and trillions USD value Ripple. Fully trusted. World will remember bitcoin as an encrypted code only.

Edited by Winner