RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

45 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

I think these large dips hurt the guys that got in at 0.20 as well. Whilst they haven't lost their initial investment most would have made huge paper losses. 

But the more sweet it is when the price goes up and you are making more and more gains!!

With BTC price going up from micro cents to tens of thousands in 7 years why don't we hear about more BTC millionaires? Because most investors sell during the drops. The good ones HODL (not that HODLing is easy). 

Moving money from weak hands to strong hands all that jazz. I'm just chilling here xrp in my nano S all relaxed. We know it will go up even larger in coming weeks/ months. If Im not sure of it I wouldn't be here in the first place. :smoke:

Just now, rom said:

If push comes to show, I still have open that buy order of quarter mill XRP at 0,35 USD. 

Lol does the exchange let you keep it open?  Most exchanges won't let you keep orders out beyond a certain price range because it floods the system if too many people place potentially unobtainable orders.

49 minutes ago, Zedy44 said:

5a56f799bcea0_nobodycares.gif.fef2adb2d8de4e1552b5ece034a866d2.gif

Please stop quoting this guy. He's already been ignored by so many members here and every time he gets quoted i have to read his garbage. Have a look at all his previous posts and do the right thing. Don't let yourself be drawn into his game.

Just now, cuber said:

Please stop quoting this guy. He's already been ignored by so many members here and every time he gets quoted i have to read his garbage. Have a look at all his previous posts and do the right thing. Don't let yourself be drawn into his game.

But he gives me premo gif material.  I get all excited when the FUDers come around on the dips.

5a570448c35b1_dougthedogexcited.gif.9d59133de46576cdbafb1534356473f0.gif

Liking the silence from the big boys seems like the calm before the storm. 

40 minutes ago, rippleTrade said:

I want to hold, but I am so close to giving up. :( I just hope this is it, can't stomach much more of this. It can be stable for a year at this price no problem, but losing thousands of dollars a day every day...

At a loss? 

Just now, ienviaa said:

Well, an other good day for the XRP, at least Ripple is supporting us by making some tweets, giving some insights and ...

no wait ...

They don’t care at all.

Why do they should care?, they are making huge money everyday and ride lambos)))

Just now, ienviaa said:

Well, an other good day for the XRP, at least Ripple is supporting us by making some tweets, giving some insights and ...

no wait ...

They don’t care at all.

And what would you like them to say? They can't control this

They also don't owe us anything we aren't shareholders