Jump to content
RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Recommended Posts

I wish the damn price would spike a little so I could get off some of this before it ends up back at 20 cents. 

I am with the hodl theory but it doesn't really make sense to just watch 80k turn to 20k and not do anything. I want to at least pull out my initial investment at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, curtisgebers said:

I wish the damn price would spike a little so I could get off some of this before it ends up back at 20 cents. 

I am with the hodl theory but it doesn't really make sense to just watch 80k turn to 20k and not do anything. I want to at least pull out my initial investment at this point.

5a56e37284588_youcantwingif.gif.5fdb1b7a87d57c5c6a06693cbf7c44b2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zedy44 said:

Plus it's going to happen again with the mining spin down (if the memo / rumour was true).  The potential mining spin down in China could wreak havoc on the whole crypto market.  I am kind of wondering if 2018 will be a bit of a slap in the face from the governments.  I think XRP will come out fine, but man...drama is coming!

Whether bitcoin is mined in China or not will have no relevance to anybody other than the miners themselves.  Coins will continue to be mined the same as before, just somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BillyCipher said:

Whether bitcoin is mined in China or not will have no relevance to anybody other than the miners themselves.  Coins will continue to be mined the same as before, just somewhere else.

Sure.  But losing 81% of the "decentralization" due to government regulation doesn't look that great short term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

If it drops to $0.20, I buy another Goliath stack, if it goes up, I get richer. Win win.

In hodl philosophy should we sell more the lower it gets and hodl harder as the price rises?

45 cents = sell 20%

30 cents = sell 30%

20 cents = sell 50%

:lol::lol::rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zedy44 said:

Sure.  But losing 81% of the "decentralization" due to government regulation doesn't look that great short term.

I'm not sure what you mean.  If anything, Bitcoin would be less centralized if China stopped mining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...