RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

3 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

That's straight from DMM, right? 

240 Yen is like $2.15 USD, so even though it spiked it just spiked from where it shouldnt be to where it should be.  At 120 Yen it would be ridiculously low.  Id love to buy some XRP right now at 120 Yen.

1 minute ago, TheDonFather said:

Correct. You’re a bird (giggles). I’m the leader of the free world. 

You misspelled "joke" mate, bloody auto-correct gets me too pal. Don't worry about it.

2 minutes ago, Hoooper said:

240 Yen is like $2.15 USD, so even though it spiked it just spiked from where it shouldnt be to where it should be.  At 120 Yen it would be ridiculously low.  Id love to buy some XRP right now at 120 Yen.

I didn't even consider it was in Yen ...:rolleyes:

I'm definitely missing buying cheap zerps. It's kinda been nice with this dip to get some more than normal since the price increase. I thought we wouldn't see this low again. 

18 minutes ago, knoxy said:

Maybe try a more diplomatic way of conveying your message next time. I find not making personal comments and not name calling works a treat :)

My apologies if I offended you. I was trying to be playful and it is easy to misinterpret things in writing, especially on an online forum.

Seriously though, be careful out there. I would hate to hear/read that you lost money. It's a jungle out there. Good luck and sending you a virtual shake on it. 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, TheDonFather said:

Maybe take a step back and reflect on yourself. There is a reason people on this sub argue with you. 1. You’re an idiot. 2. You think you know everything, but really know nothing. 3. See one.

nobody likes you, poor guy.

Wow. This piece would win a critical acclaim! :)

This is all from a guy defending captain "grab em by the Pssy". 

1 minute ago, djn121 said:

Trump Train baby

Hey each to their own mate :) Certainly have no issue with anyone for or against. I actually favoured the guy over crooked Clinton in all honesty.