It's Happening? The Zerpening!

[mention=7523]RegalChicken[/mention] and all Zerpers and above all you HODLers.
I have a confession.
This Saturday 6 jan. I did something stupid. One foot of mine stepped into the shadow.
I sold some XRP and bought Litecoin, hoping to get a little gain, sell and buy more XRP.
Bought at €236. Now sitting at €205.
Regrets I had. But not anymore. Lesson learned?
 - YES!
So now I am stuck with one foot in the Shadow. Ouch!!

"Hi. My name is zenkert..."

Confession is the first step, my friend!
  • Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• TinyRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has veered well off topic of Ripples price rise in December. Locked. Feel free to start a new topic, remembering this section is for discussion about Ripple price and trading (not Tet

I am henceforth creating a new term- the zerpening. When a long promised/ expected zerp price raise actually happens.

Warnings have being issued. A reminder that ALL forum members are to be respectful and considerate to each other even if there are disagreements in opinion. Please do not make me post the face of

Posted Images

On 04/01/2018 at 10:09 AM, MatinMontreal said:

What country are you referring to?

Looks like he is referring to Australia. Capital Gains if you hold. Taxable income if your classed as trading as a business (grey area) I think best to eventually salary sacrifice to superannuation at 15% tax or if too far in the future for the young ones at least hold for 12 months and only pay tax on 50% of your Capital Gains. At this stage I will take out original outlay (sooner or later) and then discuss with accountant in June where I stand.

Edited by BriteBlue
56 minutes ago, Hoooper said:

Ive watched a couple of the pumps, theyre not moving enough BTC to move XRP very far.  They might be able to get 10% out of it but thats not worth the risk.  

For reference, the huge spike in WINGS volume caused by an orchestrated pump earlier was 14x more than normal WINGS, but would be about 2x normal volume for XRP over the same timeframe.  They only got a 50% spike from WINGS, so it would have been very small for XRP.

Honestly the thought of it all makes me feel bad. I can picture a group on a wings forum like us here watching their favorite coin moon all the sudden. I can imagine them getting all excited and then broken hearted the same day. 

13 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Honestly the thought of it all makes me feel bad. I can picture a group on a wings forum like us here watching their favorite coin moon all the sudden. I can imagine them getting all excited and then broken hearted the same day. 

I have to think they know they own a pump coin.  The volume on binance for that coin swings by as much as 1900% daily.  Heck, Im a looooooooong way from being a whale but if I tried to market buy my entire crypto portfolio in WINGS it would run through all the buys on the depth chart and keep going a fair bit.

Edited by Hoooper
2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Xrp has done amazing as has ripple but sometimes it's hard to see through the smoke and mirrors of the FUD filled world. 

i find when i feel overwhelmed by the fud im getting too deeply involved and need to step away and live life for a couple days.  Come back afterwards.  

Dont make decisions while while being brought down by the fud 

Just now, TLG said:

i find when i feel overwhelmed by the fud im getting too deeply involved and need to step away and live life for a couple days.  Come back afterwards.  

Dont make decisions while while being brought down by the fud 

I start to make a list of the facts given to us by ripple and I start to get twitchy with excitement. 

It's easy to forget how amazing this company is sometimes when they are doing their job and building ripple rather than pumping xrp

• karlos locked this topic