RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

2 minutes ago, RobinBaas said:

100000%

Orchestrated against XRP or against the entire market? Because it's not just XRP that dumped hard, almost every single coin is down

6 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Just bought 10k XRP @ 1.43 EUR, what a day!

Damn! I was in a meeting... It bounced back up to 2 EUR in a matter of minutes. The volatility is unreal! 

I think the timing, if orchestrated, was perfect to do with the CMC change. It panicked many into selling, who will eventually buy back at higher prices.  I watched this madness while enjoying a coffee and breakfast on vacation.

I did mention to my wife maybe we can buy again around .50, but all that did was garner a dirty look with a few expletives.  :)

Just now, JaseEffect said:

.  I watched this madness while enjoying a coffee and breakfast on vacation.

:)

same, except my vacation is in 12 days and I think while I'm there if I do peak at the current xrp price that will be when i become a Rippilioniare. 

I told you...set a limit buy on 2$....as it was 2,50$. And those rush movements are normal in everyday stocktrading, is named selloffs (V-pattern).

Edited by madmellow

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

honestly I feel bad for the people who sold.  this is normal behavior in the crypto market but it would scare the hell out of anyone who dropped a lot of money at $2.50etc.

greed.PNG

There's probably a few that ******* their pants..