• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• TinyRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has veered well off topic of Ripples price rise in December. Locked. Feel free to start a new topic, remembering this section is for discussion about Ripple price and trading (not Tet

I am henceforth creating a new term- the zerpening. When a long promised/ expected zerp price raise actually happens.

Warnings have being issued. A reminder that ALL forum members are to be respectful and considerate to each other even if there are disagreements in opinion. Please do not make me post the face of

Posted Images

Just now, 65fastback said:

they removed the korean exchanges from their average market price calculations...so it moved xrp to #3

They didn't just remove the Korean exchanges, they also failed to adjust the price chart historically to also omit the exchanges they removed...so CMC's chart showed a large dip where one had originally not existed. People panicked. And now we get some more cheap zerps ?. Both annoying and awesome at the same time, amiright?

1 minute ago, Shades said:

They excluded the Korean exchanges from market cap and price determinations. They neglected to adjust the prior days averages to reflect that, and the result is a false -20% price change for xrp. 

That's 100% what I suspected. So price is more accurate but the one day difference is exaggerated 

1 minute ago, blockchainrevolution said:

They didn't just remove the Korean exchanges, they also failed to adjust the price chart historically to also omit the exchanges they removed...so CMC's chart showed a large dip where one had originally not existed. People panicked. And now we get some more cheap zerps ?. Both annoying and awesome at the same time, amiright?

Yeah what I noticed is Bittrex is priced same as last week and it is close to cmc price. So basically no actual dip since Friday. Just looks trashed but is actually stable kinda. Weird and a mind f for newbies. 

Just now, latetothegame said:

Bitcoin and ethereum dropping because people are buying XRP? Wish coin base wouldn't have all of a sudden decided to ask me for a photo id verification or I would be buying more.

Coinbase now asking me for a photo ID too, after already submitting one and having it approved weeks ago, suddenly it’s gone and I cant Send $ out of Coinbase. Submitted my ID yesterday twice , and both times got an email back about 5 hours later saying unable to verify identity. Freaking me out a little tbh. 

• karlos locked this topic