• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RegalChicken

• zenkert

• TinyRick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has veered well off topic of Ripples price rise in December. Locked. Feel free to start a new topic, remembering this section is for discussion about Ripple price and trading (not Tet

I am henceforth creating a new term- the zerpening. When a long promised/ expected zerp price raise actually happens.

Warnings have being issued. A reminder that ALL forum members are to be respectful and considerate to each other even if there are disagreements in opinion. Please do not make me post the face of

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I have seen that before. And the Binary code is always new. And sometimes the Picture too.
Maybe s/he knows something or is just playing games and proving here/he as a genuine smartA***.
Your guess is as good as mine @Batman

Checked the comments, same guy posted this in december.

2 minutes ago, WallStreetWolf said:

Could someone send me a link about January 10, when some kind of (Japanese) exchange with 34M+ users will add Ripple. Can't find it^_^

3 minutes ago, WallStreetWolf said:

Could someone send me a link about January 10, when some kind of (Japanese) exchange with 34M+ users will add Ripple. Can't find it^_^

https://www.google.se/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7ooaut/xrp_listed_on_japanese_dmm_group_exchange_january/

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldo said:

https://www.reddit.com/user/bearableguy123

his whole profile is dedicated to sshhhing photos and binary code. So strange. 

Yep we discussed it yesterday on here, must be somewhere 200 pages ago :D

No one mentioned it yet but all his pictures contain kids shhhhhhhing and never adults. I think this must be a clue, i don't see any other reason why he would do that.

Now I have no clue whatsoever what the kids could refer to...

1 minute ago, Ceremore said:

No one mentioned it yet but all his pictures contain kids shhhhhhhing and never adults. I think this must be a clue, i don't see any other reason why he would do that.

What was that tweet the other day about 'grandchildren saying please and thank you to SIRI, Alexa and something else?'

Related?

10 minutes ago, WallStreetWolf said:

Jan 11th

4 minutes ago, Ceremore said:

Seems like a lunatic. I'm paying it no attention. Hope I'm wrong. Creepy stuff though. 

• karlos locked this topic