RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

24 minutes ago, Rippleboykie said:

Hello. I got my first XRP’s on christmas from my dad and i bought some more at 29th december. 

In total i’ve got 100 XRP’s for €111,31 and this is my first investment ever and i’m very glad I invested in Ripple. What do you guys think that i should do? Just keep it with those 100 XRP’s and HODL or something else? Please let me know.

thanks

Buy more :)

53 minutes ago, eechi said:

Been following this since page 700, first time posting  

I’m at the 25k XRP range now. Would you say I should still buy some more now, or wait it out? Is this a real start of some growth, or is it more likely that this is a small false peak before more dips this weekend?

1. Never tell the amount of your XRP. You never know...

2. Buy more :)

24 minutes ago, Johntheripple said:

Yup ur right , i was lil drunk and couldnt remember correct heheh, now i checked the paper and thats my hand writing :))))))

? it was my handwriting. Thanks bud! ?

38 minutes ago, Rippleboykie said:

Hello. I got my first XRP’s on christmas from my dad and i bought some more at 29th december. 

In total i’ve got 100 XRP’s for €111,31 and this is my first investment ever and i’m very glad I invested in Ripple. What do you guys think that i should do? Just keep it with those 100 XRP’s and HODL or something else? Please let me know.

thanks

If you can afford to loose it. Keep it in XRP 

7 minutes ago, Talented_Mr_Rippler said:

XRP is not where it can be for this reason ...  hit my button if you know someone who can’t buy yet!!!! Most exchanges backlogged!!!! Ripple effect !!!!  What will happen when they  can buy????? >>> ???????

178719A8-4A7C-4FD9-BE58-3847856A3B1E.jpeg

I could not imagine the frustration of wanting to buy xrp and not being able to do it. It would be like watching your future hopes fade away. Terrible.. I hope the exchanges get it together. 

9 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

I could not imagine the frustration of wanting to buy xrp and not being able to do it. It would be like watching your future hopes fade away. Terrible.. I hope the exchanges get it together. 

It’s a MASSIVE INFUX of people that will get larger when they announce the “BIG 3” .. PayPal and western union I hope are in there. I don’t think the exchanges will catch up for months. 2018 is going to be very very fun. 

697D2261-D314-4A42-9CF4-EB680377690F.jpeg

Edited by Talented_Mr_Rippler

We aren't even close to mainstream fomo adoption yet really, but the media coverage is pushing us ever closer, that's why although coinbase would be good for xrp, it isn't the big saviour it's made out to be, when we see 200+ exchanges offering xrp fiat pairs, that's when we're really cooking with gas.