RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

5 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

So I emailed CB about my transfer and literally 5 minutes later I got it. Second time that happened. Hmmm??

What email addy are you using at CB ? I've been waiting 5 days so far for an ach deposit.

1 hour ago, Yukteswar said:

What I (think) know about Coinbase...

The next coin they add will be XRP.

It will only be added when they can handle it; infrastructure, manpower.

Profit leads to competition, excessive profit and poor service leads to ruinous competition.

There will be another US based Exchange that focuses on XRP, very soon, maybe before Coinbase adds it.

Coinbase or another US exchange will more than triple the price of XRP overnight.

Sri

I agree @Yukteswar.  I think all the smoke we saw regarding being added to coinbase have some element of truth.  It would be crazy for Coinbase not to include the future.  I think they haven't yet for two reasons:

1) The BCH release hurt them. They got a lot of bad publicity. They do not want to risk that again. There is no way they could have released XRP at the moment with all the massive rumours around. There would have been more negative publicity about employee insider trading. This is also why they issued the press release stating that the rumours are not true etc. They had to do this. They can only release XRP as a surprise to the market. The press release has stopped the rumours.

2) They are not coping with current volume. How could they ever release Ripple with a massive spike in demand when they can't keep up with current demand.

They need a major internal restructure including hiring more staff and upgrading systems to keep up. This will take a few months at least.

I am confident they will release XRP but not for a few months until these internal issues are sorted.

7 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

I agree @Yukteswar.  I think all the smoke we saw regarding being added to coinbase have some element of truth.  It would be crazy for Coinbase not to include the future.  I think they haven't yet for two reasons:

1) The BCH release hurt them. They got a lot of bad publicity. They do not want to risk that again. There is no way they could have released XRP at the moment with all the massive rumours around. There would have been more negative publicity about employee insider trading. This is also why they issued the press release stating that the rumours are not true etc. They had to do this. They can only release XRP as a surprise to the market. The press release has stopped the rumours.

2) They are not coping with current volume. How could they ever release Ripple with a massive spike in demand when they can't keep up with current demand.

They need a major internal restructure including hiring more staff and upgrading systems to keep up. This will take a few months at least.

I am confident they will release XRP but not for a few months until these internal issues are sorted.

Hammer meet nail

Edited by dragonbait

48 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I am a firm believer that this is a buying opportunity right now like none we will see again. 

So if you aren't buying.... 

I want you to close your eyes for a moment and think. 

Tomorrow morning you wake up to find out xrp is live on coinbase and the volume just jumped two billion dollars. The price is up to $3.95 on cmc

Brad announces Uber is utilizing xrp for mass payments. 

Airbnb says they've been testing xrp to pay international owners for six months are are going over to full scale next week. 

The Japanese consortium announces it was successful in its ripple tests and will begin utilizing xrp immediately. 

Daily volume spikes to $37billion and the xrp price has made more gains. 

You haven't even had your coffee yet but the price is $6.85 and climbing fast. 

Another sell wall just destroyed 

Price is $7.25

$7.45

$7.80

A whale from Wallstreet just plunked down $700 million

$8.25

What are gonna do? Fomo? 

$9.75 and climbing

Daily volume now exceeds $55billion and xrp is number one crypto currency by market cap by a long shot. 

BTC tanks hard and hedgfunds pick up xrp

$11.25

You still haven't finished your coffee. 

What now? Are you buying??? Is it going to $20+? Are you going to buy at $11 so you can double your money?? 

Then why not now at $2.50?

Gees @RegalChicken that's one helluva morning coffee

Where can I get me some?

46 minutes ago, CaptainCorningware said:

I'm one of those tinfoil freaks who believes it will eventually break $1k USD due to scarcity plus inevitable regulations on the crypto market.

This does not make you a tin foil freak!!

23 minutes ago, Shades said:

Why not now at $2.50? Because I use coinbase to transfer fiat into the markets and it takes more than four business days!! ACH does not take more than four business days. Sure I can use a credit card, but coinbase charges ridiculous fees that way! I'm just hoping the price stays at $2.50 for a few more days!!

Lol I'm sorry 

6 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

I had another thought about this; what if it is Ripple delaying the listing until they know Coinbase has crossed the “t’s” and dotted the “i’s”?  Ripple is marketing themselves as the professional Blockchain company. They would not want their name associated with another Coinbase scandal. Yes CB would drive up the value instantly, but I think we have seen that this is not a primary concern for Ripple. Their reputation is extremely important.  More important then increasing the value of XRP in the short term. 

1 minute ago, CaptainCorningware said:

Well then maybe I can justify changing to a different major that I'm more passionate about lol. 

It make take a few years but I believe in what Ripple is doing so much not just with cross border payments but also as a peer to peer payment systems and also in the smart contract space. I think 100 billion tokens is spot on and will be in very high demand in a few years and $1,000 per XRP coin is very realistic.

And of course I could be wrong.

But I believe in it so much I bought me some zerps

19 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

It's still so wild to me that only like a month or two ago I would get excited and crazed over $0.01-$0.02 swings, now it's up to like $0.50 haha, ****! But then I zoom out to the 1 week chart, and cry tears of money.

also crazy how bored i am at $2.50