RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

On Bittrex, the BID/ASK is 190/240 BTC which indicates there is a bullish pressure to break down the sell walls. I guess the twitter analysis of Haejin who was talked about in a post here is quite right in his XRP analysis.image.thumb.png.1bf772abc532229ef3d85b673d86e413.png

16 minutes ago, zenkert said:

LOL @cuber clued to the Charts at Bitstamp I say it will not. There is a massive downtrend right now.
Seems like it is done. And I do not see any support buys either.

So here is my third prediction. XRP will level out at around 0.285 USD in 1 hours time. :yes3:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to you!!! Bronze!! Jealous! :yahoo:

0E715354-4BFE-4FEA-A748-8DDDAF55C37A.jpeg

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

1 minute ago, Edm22 said:

Don't know if this is another FUDDER, but if not I would say, really dig deep into the business model behind Ripple, understand what they are really trying to accomplish in this still very early space of crypto and I think you will then be able to depnd on your own research and undestanding to stick with it for the long term....or not. Don't depend on anyone else's opinion when it comes to your money.

Well I believe in Ripple and im sure it's gonna reach the $1.00. It's just a matter of time.

PS: almost reaching $0.30 again on Bitfinex

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

btw we are at $.29 on bittrex again, which is nearly at our 24hr high. so we are ramping back up. 

Get away from the Computer now, as you said,  you damn Chicken. Promise, promise, promise.
I guees you are still standing there, sneak peaking over your shoulder :sarcastic:

No promises or predictions but XRP really wants to be at .29-.30 today.  If it consolidates at .28 and .29 for a few hours it may spike.

Edited by jdimstrnate
illiterate....spelling

4 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

i feel like this is the longest we've stayed in the 28-29 cent range. all other times it pumped and dumped quickly.

Was thinking the same thing.   We just need to sustain for it to normalize here