RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

5 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

Let's be honest though, most of those people that are complaining and bitching are complete hypocrites. They wake up, go to work at Jack in the Box, cash their check at the local bank every other week, live in grandmas basement, play world of warcraft all day in their smelly *** boxers and spend their free time on ******* forums talking about anarchy while sipping a god damn 7-11 slurpee wishing they were batman.

Like.... get the **** outta here, banks ain't going nowhere dummies. If you think your grandma's basement *** is starting an anarchist revolution that will dethrone the powers to be by complaining on a forum that XRP is centralized (it's not) and that your shitcoin is almighty (it's actually more centralized than anything else) then you seriously have ZERO clue.

Get on the god damn train, or shut the **** up and move out the way.

Have you been spying on me? I will report you to the citadel.

6 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

Let's be honest though, most of those people that are complaining and bitching are complete hypocrites. They wake up, go to work at Jack in the Box, cash their check at the local bank every other week, live in grandmas basement, play world of warcraft all day in their smelly *** boxers and spend their free time on ******* forums talking about anarchy while sipping a god damn 7-11 slurpee wishing they were batman.

Like.... get the **** outta here, banks ain't going nowhere dummies. If you think your grandma's basement *** is starting an anarchist revolution that will dethrone the powers to be by complaining on a forum that XRP is centralized (it's not) and that your shitcoin is almighty (it's actually more centralized than anything else) then you seriously have ZERO clue.

Yeah.. Bitcoin's only real value right now is that it's the crypto reserve currency. XRP will demolish this in time... Then I really wonder how the long that last flimsy leg of being the first major coin will last.

10 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

That’s it! You’ve given me an idea PickleRick....I’ve devised a plan to dethrone all the central banks, governments and military powers of the world. I’m going to have an army of chickens block off every jack in the box restaurant, and starve all them non-libertarians to death!

psssst....I want to be Batman too..

Edited by posetranos

Just now, posetranos said:

That’s it! You’ve given me an idea PickleRick....I’ve devised a plan to dethrone all the central banks, governments and military powers of the world. I’m going to have an army of chickens block off every jack in the boxrestaurant, and starve all them non-libertarians to death!

Hahahah :feminist::feminist::feminist::feminist:

1 minute ago, charmaser said:

Yeah.. Bitcoin's only real value right now is that it's the crypto reserve currency. XRP will demolish this in time... Then I really wonder how the long that last flimsy leg of being the first major coin will last.

While I'm truly grateful for Satoshi's original dream and mission, it's no longer where Bitcoin is. It's completely derailed from it's tracks and has fallen into the hands of evil which are leading the blind into the abyss of uselessness. It has no business being #1 as it serves no utility, requires way too much energy, it's highly centralized by a very few select groups that could collapse the market at a drop of a dime, it's slow as dirt, and way too expensive to maintain and use. It will crumble, but Satoshi's dream will continue to live on in many other forms. 

Ripple will be #1, I have zero doubts about it. For crying out loud, as I'm writing this, we hit another ATH. #endRant

1 minute ago, PickleRick said:

Hahahah :feminist::feminist::feminist::feminist:

While I'm truly grateful for Satoshi's original dream and mission, it's no longer where Bitcoin is. It's completely derailed from it's tracks and has fallen into the hands of evil which are leading the blind into the abyss of uselessness. It has no business being #1 as it serves no utility, requires way too much energy, it's highly centralized by a very few select groups that could collapse the market at a drop of a dime, it's slow as dirt, and way too expensive to maintain and use. It will crumble, but Satoshi's dream will continue to live on in many other forms. 

Ripple will be #1, I have zero doubts about it. For crying out loud, as I'm writing this, we hit another ATH. #endRant

Agreed...I do give bitcoin credit for satoshi’s initial dream of a non-regulated currency for all to use, but “blockstream” now runs the show and caters to the Wall Street banks who have funded 75-100 million dollars to create their own side-chain called the lightening network. They will eventually control or tame and wield bitcoin to their will....and it will no longer be unregulated nor for the people.

Just now, posetranos said:

Agreed...I do give bitcoin credit for satoshi’s initial dream of a non-regulated currency for all to use, but “blockstream” now runs the show and caters to the Wall Street banks who have funded 75-100 million dollars to create their own side-chain called the lightening network. They will eventually control or tame and wield bitcoin to their will....and it will no longer be unregulated nor for the people.

Exactly!

6 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

While I'm truly grateful for Satoshi's original dream and mission, it's no longer where Bitcoin is. It's completely derailed from it's tracks and has fallen into the hands of evil which are leading the blind into the abyss of uselessness.

I'm finishing "Digital Gold" by Nathaniel Popper. It's an essential read if you want to understand who is working behind the scenes on Bitcoin. And what we see is that Bitcoin is driven by an unruly bunch of misfits and half-baked libertarians who have no clue or interest in the truth of Satoshi's vision. Well, except for odd one or two like Hal Finney and Nick Szabo. The rest were just bandits. And they are still pulling strings today so Bitcoin is custard with them at the helm.

Edited by Pablo