RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Just now, xrp_Tokas said:

Any chart expert here, who can tell me wtf is happening? I have a theory, but I dont wanna jinx it.  So will post it, in case  it works out. :P

I am by no means a "Chart Expert" but what we are seeing right now is a wedge (standoff between buyers and sellers). From here we will most likely see a breakout or price loss, small chance it keeps going on. It's been developing for the past 2-3 days. 

2 minutes ago, Light said:

I am by no means a "Chart Expert" but what we are seeing right now is a wedge (standoff between buyers and sellers). From here we will most likely see a breakout or price loss, small chance it keeps going on. It's been developing for the past 2-3 days. 

thanks. breakout before the bitcoin future expires...... thats a thinker...:scratch_one-s_head:. thanks anyway...!

16 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Weiss ratings announced - check

Q4 report released - check

No more interwebz countdowns to freak out over - check

NOW WHAT THE F UCK AM I GONNA DO??

Damnit chewie...just start the 2025 countdown and be done with it. This it the first time I check the charts today, and I have my same mutual feeling as I did. As I bought more at 3.50 ?

20 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Freak out about the fact you have nothing to freak out about.

Feeling bored?  That's ok, it happens to us all, but there are lots of things to do whilst you await your millions.  You could:

• 1) Stare at a price graph going up and down for hours!
  • 2) Draw some lines on that graph!
  • 3) Overreact to non-news on the internet!  Grab a pitchfork, folks!
  • 4) Pretend every differing opinion is a persona slight!
  • 5) Call something FUD!
  • 6) Turn off the screen and come back tomorrow!

Yes, there are many options for a bored investor these days, all thanks to that glorious tube, the internet!

Edited by WrathofKahneman

23 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Now we do the same thing we were doing in November - chill out in good company and shoot the sh it while the rocket is getting refueled.

Crypto market has ADD.  Now that the price has pulled back, Ripple is out of the news and fudster and lambo crowds out of xrp chat.  XRP price is 20% lower now than it was prior to MG announcement.  Two new partnerships were announced today, Weiss gave XRP a crappy rating, and yet the price didn't budge.  The only explanation for the absence of movement is that absolutely no one is paying attention;  collective 5-second attention spans are focused elsewhere. 

In the meantime as noone is looking, XRP fundamentals are getting stronger.  This is the exact scenario that played out last summer/fall and culminated in the December launch.  Don't know about you, but I'm starting to get that warm fuzzy feeling once again.  Destination coordinates have been entered and locked in;  time it seems is the only variable at this point...

1 hour ago, xrp_Tokas said:

Any chart expert here, who can tell me wtf is happening? I have a theory, but I dont wanna jinx it.  So will post it, in case  it works out. :P

Not an expert, but I still have my tin foil hat on so why not... We are "going to" break out upwards, and continue that way. 5a697afae3cb1_ScreenShot2018-01-24at8_36_05PM.thumb.png.397808cce713a600a428433150131ed6.png

From Weiss called ‚Bratwurst‘:

Why doesn’t Ripple get a higher grade? Like Bitcoin, it gets an A for fundamentals, but it scores poorly on our Risk Index due to repeated price crashes. Its Technology Index gets clipped due to heavy centralization and control by its creators.

How come Dogecoin is rated on par with the likes of Ripple? This is indeed surprising. But the numbers are the numbers, and they include surprising facts: Dogecoin’s usage is greater than that of Bitcoin Cash. Its usage is also greater than that of Dash and ZCash combined. Of course, that alone is not enough to bump it up above a C. But it certainly does pull it up from the D range 

Aha!

?