RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

Is it just me or did Arrington XRP receive no mention in the Q4? 

I guess it makes sense in a way because the Q reports are about Ripple the company, not so much xrp. Except there was much discussion of xrp and my understanding is that the hedge fund went life ($100,000,000) and Michael Arrington mentioned having invested another $50m in just xrp. 

Come on man , let that phone alone :) enjoy your holiday :)))

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I guess it makes sense in a way because the Q reports are about Ripple the company, not so much xrp. Except there was much discussion of xrp and my understanding is that the hedge fund went life ($100,000,000) and Michael Arrington mentioned having invested another $50m in just xrp. 

arrington bought completely on the market .. so no reason to mention?

21 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

I expected the report to be sh*t, and it was. Come on now. You really expected this piece of crap to come out and really make a difference? They won't tell us anything we don't know. And any affect they have on the market is short lived. We believe in the actual use case and we need real and lasting money.

Hear, hear @Iconoclast I too was astound of the bla-bla-bla WEISS Happening.
Posters over the Roof, before . . .
Posters in the Basement, after . . .
Posters screaming in the Streets, after . . . 
Posters disappionted, the Lambo ones  . . .

Like you, I ask myself, why?
And why are we here?

Ahhh, I get it, I am just plain stupid.
So I will sell all my ZERPS now, and buy tons of Pickles, it seems like he @PickleRick is a far more better investement, since he seems to be all over the Place now. :focus:

Edited by zenkert

Just now, Johntheripple said:

Come on man , let that phone alone :) enjoy your holiday :)))

By far the best view I've ever had while reading a quarterly report. Mimosas and sunshine. Gonna go surfing in a bit I think. We've been hiking and exploring the island since we got here and today is a lazy beach day so I'm just reading :)

IMG_20180124_112649.jpg

man this is weird.. .Asia is up no ? Absolutely no volume and decreasing !!! its astonishing. pretty strange. 

maybe they are looking at the Weiss report and went back to sleep lol

1 hour ago, RegalChicken said:

I actually am less sure of this. I think we could very well jump from $1.25 to $5 over the course of just a few days or weeks once it happens. We did $.20 to $3.xx in quite the grand fashion. 

However I was afraid we would simmer out and consolidate for a while like iota did after a massive run. 

Still, the whole market is slower than it was. We aren't able to see a market cap crest $600bil again for more than an hour. 

I'd argue three things. 

1 xrp is directly tied into the overall crypto bear market right now and it has nothing to do with unique coins. 

2 crypto is in a slightly bear market 

3 crypto markets move at the speed of the light and so I feel comfortable calling it bearish for the moment because if Wallstreet was in say a 6-12 month bear market, I'd propose the equivalent crypto market might only last 6-12 weeks. 

@RegalChicken agreed, but XRP seems to play by its own set of rules and is extremely difficult to predict.  When it was at .25 in May the total CryptoMarket was in and around 60B I think.  We stayed at that until the 2nd week of December.  By the time we took off on the run, the Market was nearly $500B.  Gonna be a hard one to figure out and keep on top of !

21 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I think they didn't mention it because they weren't explicitly partnering with Ripple in any way.  I guess it's interesting that the hedge fund went ahead with a $100 million seed focused around XRP and had zero involvement from Ripple.

24 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Hey chicken, really good observations. Hopefully Arrington won't feel slighted, I doubt it at least. But perhaps it is what they'e not talking about is what we want to keep an eye on! 

More hedge funds and financial instruments seem to be in our near future to increase xrp liquidity faster than us retail shoppers can.

25 minutes ago, Zedy44 said:

I think they didn't mention it because they weren't explicitly partnering with Ripple in any way.  I guess it's interesting that the hedge fund went ahead with a $100 million seed focused around XRP and had zero involvement from Ripple.

You're right and I agree. I just think what's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

I'll probably get a lot of hate for this one...

I was thinking...a lot of people are ****** about the Weiss rating, why the value of XRP is not skyrocketing, why certain news is not having an effect. XRP may have gotten the rating it got as well as certain other things not having the wanted effect on price for small-time investors is because XRP is not meant to be an investment vehicle nor a cryptocurrency.

That's doesn't mean I don't love XRP, don't HODL, or am hoping for a high value as well.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast said:

It is like Brad and his buddies, then us.

And don't forget our cute "pets" - Chicken and Bull, as well as our little green friend Pickle ;)