RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

4 minutes ago, Archive said:

https://www.verdict.co.uk/retail-banker-international/news/bank-america-merrill-lynch-launches-api-gateway/

BofA Merrill Lynch Open API Gateway for Europe, Middle East, and Africa.

Direct client connections – BofA Merrill is already engaged with interested clients to pilot its API services;

ERP and TMS vendors (Treasury Management Services) – BofA Merrill is currently working with a variety of technology vendors, with plans to add more, and

Third-party providers (such as FinTech companies) – BofA has begun conversations with several of these companies, and is looking to work with providers that can help clients with their working capital challenges.

What's your interpretation of what you think this means?

5 minutes ago, btcxrp2013 said:

I like their chart ?

To be honest, I find the coin interesting like REQ and MOD, but didn´t have the time it takes to read more about these currencies. Also I didn´t register at some asian exchange until now. Perhaps it´s worth it?

I have some and I like how it is independent from BTC. IMO, diversity is nice creating a basket but they shouldn't be dependent to BTC. Otherwise no point have different coins...

12 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

IDT brought in revenues of $1.9 billion. so id say its somewhat, kinda a big deal. 

I think it really matter if its small or big..

The impact that Ripple is going to have on IDT is very important.. I hope to see IDT doubling up the revenue in a year or two after using XRP in full scale.. That will be a game changer and lot of institutions will just onboard XRapid.. We need more success story to bring more traction to XRapid

Edited by xrp_moonjet

Just now, xrp_moonjet said:

The impact that Ripple is going to have on IDT is very important.. I hope to see IDT doubling up the revenue in a year or two after using XRP in full scale.. That will be a game changer and lot of institutions will just onboard XRapid.. We need more success story to bring more traction to XRapid

Just one little bit I want to add when we analyze these partners.

Looking at revenue and profit is good to judge the size of the company.

But for companies like Moneygram realize that revenue and profit are about their fees. How much money they transfer is not the same as revenue. Imagine 2 companies that both transfer $100Bn each. One charges more and has 1bn in revenue one charges less and has $500m in revenue. For the purposes of XRP both are almost the same.

This doesn't apply as much to IDT. Their transfer business is new. But I think mercuryfx we need to know total transfers.

2 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

its all about case usage. the more companies using xRapid and see positive results which cause more companies to join. Eventually, the huge companies will want in so that they dont look like theyre living in the stoneage. no offence @Flintstone

11 minutes ago, Johntheripple said:

But. Still we r waiting the 2 from big 5 .

I think Joel Katz regretted his announcement of the two household names. So we can´t be sure that they will become reality anytime soon. But there will be others.

2 minutes ago, TheDonFather said:

What's your interpretation of what you think this means?

Think this is pointing to xRapid usage in the near term for BofA clients operating in these geographical areas with eyes for further expansion.  Mentioning fintechs with an eye towards treasure management services and working  on capital capital challenges is pointing a big arrow at xCurrent & xRapid pilot programs.  There are also additional write-ups that provide a little more flare on the release stressing issuance of real-time payments and speed of processing but do not refer to settlement.. 

For those of you wondering why these companies would jump to XRP when they make their money off fees. If XRP makes things cheaper fee wise they'll lose money unless more volume comes in, which is slower.

Understand that if I save 90% on fees by switching to XRP and give customers just a 50% savings. Everyone is happy. Lower fees will attract more volume, but the switch itself allows me to pad my margins.

Thats at least my understanding.

AS I ALREADY PUBLISHED IN ANOTHER ONE

I hope that they wil fail really hard.... Sry but is this a joke ? First down, different time zones, weak calcuation, no ddos protection and now 500 dollars. Are you kidding me ? IMO this is defined as a scam not more or less. NO E´s or F´s on the entire market that result shows us that this company has no plan what its all about. And Ripple= C (HOLD BUT NO INCREASE).... hahahah sry WEISS but you really dont know what your talking about. Coingeckos (statistical) rating is much more accurate and better.

IM SRY FOR ALL MY "HATE" AGAINST YOU. YOUR RATING IS A BIG FAIL AND WILL DAMAGE YOUR REPUTATION FOR SURE

BUT I THINK YOUR TEAM DID A REALLY GREAT JOB ....NEVER THE LESS GIVE THEM THEIR BAG OF CANDY FOR CREATING THIS RATING TILL AFTERNOON.... I HEARD THAT A FEW OF THEM WERE REALLY TIRED WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT HOME:

Jetzt_Foto-Schulklasse.jpg

3 minutes ago, btcxrp2013 said:

I think Joel Katz regretted his announcement of the two household names. So we can´t be sure that they will become reality anytime soon. But there will be others.

I only remember 3 names but 5 is good.

IDT is a big name. Ive used their products many times

21 minutes ago, vanhalendlrband said:

You havent heard of IDT? Almost every phone in my house growing up was made by them and sold through our local phone company.

IDT is a big name dont be fooled

edit: it actually is calling cards, sorry i knew it was something phone related. Not sure on the home phones but their calling cards ive used many times and theyre worldwide if im not mistaken as their phone cards were always in every corner store up here in canada and theyre american

19 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

IDT brought in revenues of $1.9 billion. so id say its somewhat, kinda a big deal. 

No never heard of them. That wasn't meant to translate as 'never heard of them so they can't be a big deal'. It's just that maybe they're bigger companies in the US, but here in the UK they're not names that i can recall ever being aware of.