RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

I'm 5'10 in the morning, less at night. Crushed disc below the L5 lol. 

Either bmx or snowboarding did it but who knows which... 

Seriously...are we becoming clones?! I had L5-S1 fused while I was in the Marine Corps (need L2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 fused too). We have twins...my wife and I are moving to the mountains in about a year and a half, looking for a cabin on water...and then our bitcoin bit above...are you stalking me?

2 minutes ago, jdimstrnate said:

@RegalChicken   Wow Chicken.... you look different....

Looks like he skips leg day lol

26 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

YES! :) however, in Canada its only Sunday (officially...) although I usually find a way to watch it on Wednesdays

[voiceover guy] "Sunday, a religious day...in Canada, a country where they speak French...Could it be...the Templars, a French religious group, found the Ark of the Covenant in Jerusalem and hid it in Dan Blankenship's septic tank on Oak Island ??????" [/voiceover guy]

Edited by sjmusic3

6 minutes ago, buckor said:
52 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:
I'm 5'10 in the morning, less at night. Crushed disc below the L5 lol. 
Either bmx or snowboarding did it but who knows which... 

Seriously...are we becoming clones?! I had L5-S1 fused while I was in the Marine Corps (need L2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 fused too). We have twins...my wife and I are moving to the mountains in about a year and a half, looking for a cabin on water...and then are bitcoin bit above...are you stalking me?

Dude... Lol

2 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

Which exchange are they using? i can't find it. 

I'm convinced that this is **** after watching it for 1 day.  It lags and today its two buys at 5 & 7 PM were effin luck! One is actually down now.

HERE IS THE REALITY - NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN CRYPTO. ITS WILD!  JUST HOLD! 

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

The chicken most definitely does not skip leg day. Always does his 5s or 3x10

Or death by thrusters when he's bored....

This is how I like my chicken ..

4cbb17ea827bfdbc1bc31e1647f4c1fb--workout-diet-workout-challenge.jpg

Will be glad when whatever is happening has blown over and the dust settles so we can properly assess the damage. It seemed in my head that the opposite of this was going to happen with all the people wanting to get registered and verified? For sure a lot of them will be scared off now but thats no bad thing.

Also hopefully a lot of these ridiculous coins will vanish and the funds can be redirected our way.

2 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

Will be glad when whatever is happening has blown over and the dust settles so we can properly assess the damage. It seemed in my head that the opposite of this was going to happen with all the people wanting to get registered and verified? For sure a lot of them will be scared off now but thats no bad thing.

Also hopefully a lot of these ridiculous coins will vanish and the funds can be redirected our way.

Na this will blow over in a week or so