RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

2 minutes ago, Noovy said:

I am a long time holder and early adopter (run the zerpening.com blog), and I honestly think there may be a long way down to go... I think this is going to be quite bad for some time...

why do you think that?

Just now, Baka said:

why do you think that?

Just look at the previous charts for previous years around this time, Usually doesn't pick up again for awhile. On top of this, there was a lot of crypto hype recently, so many people bought at highs and will be shaken off...

Just now, Noovy said:

Just look at the previous charts for previous years around this time, Usually doesn't pick up again for awhile. On top of this, there was a lot of crypto hype recently, so many people bought at highs and will be shaken off...

Usually most of the sell-off recovers within four days from what I saw

If it were just XRP getting hit... I'd be scratching my head a bit..

the whole market is in the same boat going down some white water rapids at the moment. Just HODL and check back in a few weeks :)

20 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I'll be back to strength training in two weeks after Hawaii. I peaked again at 345 x 10 after rebuilding a chronic back issue and now I'm switched over 100% to conditioning for the bikini body lol. 

Strength training starts in two weeks.... 

Nice bro. The back is the hardest to overcome. Maintain your tightest form and never lift more than is necessary. You already know that I'm sure. Kind of like hodl