RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

seeing the XRP @ 1.25 USD on kraken makes me smile, even if I bought >  over 2 bucks. That's crazy, but that's just cause its a rebound of the low today. It gives me hope that we're not going all the way down to 0.0000006. :) lol

I own 2000 XRP coins. I figuratively/virtually lost more than half of my investment today, but am holding and if I had the funds on kraken now, Id buy more.

9 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Nervous laughter and brave faces like going to the dentist 

I’m going to experience the real thing in about 3 hours. Anyone want to buy a very nice, used spare tooth? Has chewed the arse off a few idiots over the years but otherwise in great condition and going cheap: will sell for 5 zerps.

Edit: now 6 zerps ONO.

Edited by Pablo

If on Dec 11th 2017 I promised you we would be at 1.20 by today everybody that was invested then would have been thrilled and bought as much as they could. Relative perspective in less than a month we are here. If you think somebody in the future can promise you a price much higher then stay in the game. 

Sorry I started drinking. Not sure if the above makes sense. 

Edited by RalphWaldo

Good morning.

Wow glad I slept through that. Pity though I didn't brave it out and leave my original 1 USD buy order in over night. Re-bought my position before I called it in last night at 1.2

SURELY though this has to have been bottom, right? :S 

Just now, RalphWaldo said:

Plus side of today - I hit my ATH on deadlift. This drop was good for motivated heavy weight lifting. 

I'll be back to strength training in two weeks after Hawaii. I peaked again at 345 x 10 after rebuilding a chronic back issue and now I'm switched over 100% to conditioning for the bikini body lol. 

Strength training starts in two weeks.... 

1 minute ago, RedRocket said:

How come we are directly affected by the price of Bitcoin.  I don't understand.

We aren't even "affected" by the price of Bitcoin. We are the price of Bitcoin.  Look at these graphs, tell me they aren't the same graph, not linked, not similar, not one caused by the other. They are both identical.

I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but watching the market closely for days. This is 100% planned price action across the board by huge whale (possibly sindicates).

(BTC and XRP /AUD charts)

btcChart.thumb.PNG.224635651a3494870381773754182525.PNG

xrpChart.thumb.PNG.652b3db0f8192369a49c883d0e65b779.PNG