RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

Not worried. Took 2 weeks to go .24 to $3.3. Thats no time at all. If it can be done once, it can be done again. Plus XRP being more expensive is great for not only us, but especially Ripple. Best believe they are trying to solve some of these issues.

1 minute ago, M00N said:

Not worried. Took 2 weeks to go .24 to $3.3. Thats no time at all. If it can be done once, it can be done again. Plus XRP being more expensive is great for not only us, but especially Ripple. Best believe they are trying to solve some of these issues.

lets see in 2 weeks .24 to $3.4 is 13.75 x's the price.

so today at $1.03 x 13.75 = $14.16 by end of January. 

Damn I wish my fiat arrived at Bitstamp already! Sent the money last Wednesday and I'm still waiting. 

My last wire was in September and it took 3 days. Anyone here can tell me how long it takes Bitstamp these days to do its thing ? 

Boy I wish I had fiat ready to go. It's brutal sitting here watching this and wanting to jump in but unable to add to my stack. I'm nervous of sending fiat to Coinbase to have it take days to clear and watch the price of whatever Crypto I pick slide while waiting for it to clear.  6 weeks and still waiting for both Gatehub and Bitstamp to validate my accounts. :angry:

16 minutes ago, Vinoveritas said:

hahahahabIMG_20180116_204901099.thumb.jpg.51edc755c12caba9f8aec1d7700cb784.jpg

BREAKING: BitConnect says it is shutting down its lending and exchange site, citing cease-and-desist letters, "bad press" and denial-of-service attacks

From coindesk on twitter