RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

22 minutes ago, gregos said:

There's a monster 300k dollar buy wall on cex.io aswell, I feel maybe the momentum is about to change....

Neither buy, nor sell walls mean anything. Maybe it's just a whale that tries to trick people into buying before dumping a few million XRP. 

It also works with sell walls. People are scared and sell lower. Afterwards the wall is removed, the price climbs a little and the whale slowly sells his position just to repeat the same over and over again. 

If you can spot these whales and their trading range you better swim with them while trading or just relax and hold.

3 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

Neither buy, nor sell walls mean anything. Maybe it's just a whale that tries to trick people into buying before dumping a few million XRP. 

It also works with sell walls. People are scared and sell lower. Afterwards the wall is removed, the price climbs a little and the whale slowly sells his position just to repeat the same over and over again. 

If you can spot these whales and their trading range you better swim with them while trading or just relax and hold.

My hands are steel

I'm not going to get bullied into selling my zerps

I'm not going to get psychologically tricked into selling my zerps

I'm not going to be the guy who sold AMZN when it was $22

I will retire early

HODL

8 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

You really can tell , you have watched the market enough to see a whale? 

7 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

You really can tell , you have watched the market enough to see a whale? 

Unfortunately not. My whalespotting skill is at level 1/10. Just saying "if", not that it's easy or even possible to predict their behavior :)

Edit: Level 1 means you know that there is a whale. Level 10 means you are a whale.

Edited by DavyJones

I like to remain reasonable when predicting the price. When I purchased I had told myself if it hits $.5 by 2018 I will be pretty happy. XRP surprised me. I will do the same thing and say if XRP hits $4 by the end of this year, I will be pretty ecstatic. 

15 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

Unfortunately not. My whalespotting skill is at level 1/10. Just saying "if", not that it's easy or even possible to predict their behavior :)

Edit: Level 1 means you know that there is a whale. Level 10 means you are a whale.

To be honest I don't see how a whale can operate in XRP. 

1,000,000 xrp is a drop in the ocean.

6 minutes ago, M00N said:

I like to remain reasonable when predicting the price. When I purchased I had told myself if it hits $.5 by 2018 I will be pretty happy. XRP surprised me. I will do the same thing and say if XRP hits $4 by the end of this year, I will be pretty ecstatic. 

$11.73 Dec 2018

:crazy::crazy:$1560 by march 2018

Edited by Guest

Over 50% of the last 100 trades on Bittrex has been a bot buying and selling exactly 15 XRP

2 minutes ago, JaseEffect said:

Over 50% of the last 100 trades on Bittrex has been a bot buying and selling exactly 15 XRP

Who owns these bots?

Just now, DjemDiamond said:

The XRP price is so stable, it's like a table.

my guess...

download.png

Edited by Guest