RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

6 minutes ago, CoinDweller said:

fact is, even though everything might be awesome and working like intended they might end up not using it.

Ripple only does pilots when there is a guarantee of implementation afterwards. This pilot is done to mitigate risk moving forward. Any xrp bought from Ripple comes with contractual agreements not allowing them to dump their xrp. This is done for the health of the market.

I am really happy that ripple is not in the hands of miners, one day $16000 the next day $12000 and $16000, next week $11000. Who can really trust these miners using all **** Tethers to support their coins hiding in the shade. One day someone will say "The King is naked"

1 minute ago, tartankiwi said:

I don't know what you mean.  The poster asked why some things might cause dips? 

I simply explained that pump and dumpers, or people not shrewd enough to look at the facts of what exactly was written, took a snippet of information, twisted the context, then dumped it when it didn't happen in their made up time frame?  If you go back to page 1081 of this epic thread, you will see those exact conversations happening around Christmas, and new year.  

This is what I tell you, real investor know the deal, rest is noise worth no attention

1 minute ago, DjemDiamond said:

Ripple only does pilots when there is a guarantee of implementation afterwards. This pilot is done to mitigate risk moving forward. Any xrp bought from Ripple comes with contractual agreements not allowing them to dump their xrp. This is done for the health of the market.

i hope so :D 

6 minutes ago, CoinDweller said:

fact is, even though everything might be awesome and working like intended they might end up not using it.

Thats the exact point I am trying to make !

I see no assurance until it's put into production.

Many companies, pilot, test, proof of concept different solutions, and many are just shelved.

Just now, Freaky said:

Many companies, pilot, test, proof of concept different solutions, and many are just shelved.

Just now, Freaky said:

And than you say no one uses it and etc.

You are annoyomg