RegalChicken

It's Happening? The Zerpening!

2 minutes ago, Akasora said:

I like how everyone wants a fancy car. I'll probably still roll in a civic.

I won't actually spend money on a fancy car unless xrp reaches $50-100. 

otherwise I'd gladly accept a more modest but still financially secure lifestyle. as I mentioned before my current car has 160k on it and I love it. I have driven all of my cars to 200,000+ miles before selling them. 

I agree with you. except i can't do a civic lol. I'd go Chevy or Mini S

1 hour ago, Zedy44 said:

I been talking about a guy I work with on these forums the last few weeks.  This has been a breakdown of the last 8 weeks or so...

• I try to convince him to get on BitStamp and buy XRP @ $.20.  He denies it has any purpose or use in the real world.  Says I'm getting scammed.  Blockchain is a joke.  I'll lose all my money.
  • XRP climbs to $.67.  Now he says he missed the boat and no point in investing in XRP.  Tells me I'm an idiot for not selling all my XRP to take profit.
  • XRP climbs to $1.20.  Admits I'm a genius, but he still is not interested because he missed the boat.  Doesn't want to talk about XRP any more.
  • XRP climbs to $3.00+.  Now I'm a moron because I refuse to sell all of my XRP for short term profit.
  • XRP pulls back to $2.50ish.  I get random text messages begging me to sell my XRP.  Telling me I'm wrong and I'm a fool and I will lose everything.
  • XRP pulls back to $1.80.  I get laughed at repeatedly and reminded "no one uses XRP.  It has no value.  It serves no purpose".  When I mention he has no idea what XRP is used for he quickly informs me he doesn't need to know.  It's all a scam.
  • XRP drops to $1.50 on the Korea regulation and potential ban news.  I get more text messages at 1am telling me he was right and I'm a fool.  Tells me to sell everything and day trade stocks with him for $100-200 gains.
  • XRP pops $ 2.20 on the Moneygram news today.  Now I'm told I'm an idiot again for not selling all my XRP and that the news is some random company no one has ever heard of.  I try to reason and explain Alibaba was trying to buy Moneygram last week, but he balks and suggests that's just a rumor and no one cares about Alibaba.  I show the tweets showing Alibaba is now entering strategic partnership with Moneygram since the buyout failed.  He states XRP is a joke and has no value and that I will lose everything.

#thestruggleisreal

:lol:

So true :Laie_16:

1 minute ago, XRPto50dollars said:

any coin not XRP is a flop in my book

That may be a bit of a black and white view. Bitcoin is established as a gold-like commodity but still has uses I'm sure. 

ETH can find a lucrative future in paying out royalties  through its contract system. 

XRP may outshine others in what it does, but it does not mean it's the only way to go for block chain tech. 

Just now, Akasora said:

I just pretend like I would buy something fancy.  In reality the opportunity cost of investing $100k or more in an automobile would never let me fully enjoy it, so I just pretend like I would buy one and daydream.  Plus, even if XRP explodes, I would not have fuckery you money and would have to plan wisely for me and my kids futures.

Just now, Archive said:

I just pretend like I would buy something fancy.  In reality the opportunity cost of investing $100k or more in an automobile would never let me fully enjoy it, so I just pretend like I would buy one and daydream.  Plus, even if XRP explodes, I would not have fuckery you money and would have to plan wisely for me and my kids futures.

My dream is still the cabin on the lake even if I have to drive an older car to get there :D

2 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

If thats the case, I think its not the best moment. Maybe Thats why I dont get day traders.  :biggrin:

they take risk but i think the big whales know what they re doing .

it's the small fish like me and maybe you that take big risks while day trading

8 minutes ago, Akasora said:

Good point. I am thinking to restore my celica instead too. 

Like, have everything restored to factory new. Maybe adding a turbo kit :P

Edited by Seagon

1 minute ago, RegalChicken said:

I won't actually spend money on a fancy car unless xrp reaches $50-100. 

otherwise I'd gladly accept a more modest but still financially secure lifestyle. as I mentioned before my current car has 160k on it and I love it. I have driven all of my cars to 200,000+ miles before selling them. 

I agree with you. except i can't do a civic lol. I'd go Chevy or Mini S

Beautiful, now that's one well-grounded Chicken! :drinks: