It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, mariusthegreat said:

Hi stvv, I live in Norway and it is the same here and I agree, most people have only heard of bitcoin, they dont even know about blockchain..

Here in the UK if you mention Bitcoin people look at me as if I am from Mars! Never mind mentioning blockchain and ALT coins :fool:

58 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

I like this post.... because it is completely true that it is dangerous. It may lead newbs like me to invest a little bit more because of confidence built.
I haven`t done that... however.. I have to say.. both the DUF and the FUD slowed down my eagerness to buy more XRPs.  Im sitting on 2500 XRPs now , AVG 2.05 USD, and my intention is to NOT buy more at this point. I need more real facts and results.

True facts (guys have you ever seen the guy on youtube making the "TRUE FACTS" videos ?... just hilarious... just youtube: "TRUE FACTS ABOUT THE OCTOPUS".

appreciate that, but by the time we get real facts and results you will feel its too expensive to buy

4 minutes ago, rainbowhunter said:

appreciate that, but by the time we get real facts and results you will feel its too expensive to buy

There's nothing 100% guaranteed in this world. XRP has a strong head wind right now, from many other crypto manipulators... and also they need to vastly improve their way of communicating.

Ive invested what I could afford to lose right now. Will try and get some free zerps here and there when I see it slip, but will not invest new money for now.

20 minutes ago, BiltongNinja said:

Here in the UK if you mention Bitcoin people look at me as if I am from Mars! Never mind mentioning blockchain and ALT coins :fool:

Where do you live and how old are you?

Im also from the uk, and everyone i know, knows about bitcoin and other cryptos.

They dont know a lot, but they are aware.

I bought in at .17 back in June and I knew then that these days would be coming. The amount of rise that XRP has had pretty much equals what has changed with the use of XRP so I am happy with progress thus far. I think we all knew then and now that Ripple was new and methodically taking baby steps into the future. XRP will one day be used by many FI's and until then and after then I will be a HODL'er. If you got in it to get rich in a few months or a year then I can see why some may be disappointed. Never put in more money than you can afford to lose because it will stress you out and make your life miserable. I wish us all the best of luck and I for one still have confidence in the future of XRP. :d_sunny:

33 minutes ago, stvv said:

Any idea why Ripple didn't announce it?

Maybe Ripple are aware of whats happening in the market right now and know good new like that would be lost in the downturn. Possibly waiting for the right time to make and song and a dance about it.

Edited by BluKoo