It's Happening? The Zerpening!

1 minute ago, Yukteswar said:

My Thoughts:

This selloff is Crypto wide, all tokens are getting hammered, this is good, only the strong will survive! XRP/Ripple is STRONG!

Late December Bitcoin was $19,200 its down 44% to $10,900. At the same time Etherium was about where it is now at $900 and  XRP was a little lower than where it is now. Good news!

I believe that the world is waking up to the fact that BTC is antiquated and not a good coin; slow, expensive and targeted by governments. BTC is going down, and being the Big Dog, it's dragging all other cryptos down with it.

Etherium and XRP both have utility and are far superior to BTC. Of course XRP has more utility than Etherium,  but both are good tokens and will survive this current shake up.

But like Chewie started up above, Maintain perspective! Not too many coins can claim to be higher in value than they were one month ago, XRP can! After this bloodbath XRP will thrive and excel!

Sri

True words. But as long as we are tied to Bitcoin we will go down with it. How to cut that damn chain?

2 minutes ago, Yukteswar said:

My Thoughts:

This selloff is Crypto wide, all tokens are getting hammered, this is good, only the strong will survive! XRP/Ripple is STRONG!

Late December Bitcoin was $19,200 its down 44% to $10,900. At the same time Etherium was about where it is now at $900 and  XRP was a little lower than where it is now. Good news!

I believe that the world is waking up to the fact that BTC is antiquated and not a good coin; slow, expensive and targeted by governments. BTC is going down, and being the Big Dog, it's dragging all other cryptos down with it.

Etherium and XRP both have utility and are far superior to BTC. Of course XRP has more utility than Etherium,  but both are good tokens and will survive this current shake up.

But like Chewie started up above, Maintain perspective! Not too many coins can claim to be higher in value than they were one month ago, XRP can! After this bloodbath XRP will thrive and excel!

Sri

I bought a BTC at $8k back on thanksgiving and ended up selling it at $17k for XRPs. So it doubled, and then doubled again as a zerpling.

however, if I still hodled that BTC, I'd still be up more than 25% today in under 2 months.

we have to survive the dips to profit. that's how crypto works. 

36 minutes ago, PickleRick said:

I should have sent fiat over to my exchange. God damn Bitstamp monthly limits on CC. F! F! F! F! 

At least your card works with them couldnt ever get mine to work and it screwed me hard, wouldve had double my stack if it wasnt for them...