Litecoin Market Cap just surpassed Ripple

38 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

It's because crypto is becoming mainstream in USA and they are buying everything they can find on Coinbase (I guess that's why Ripple tweeted a petition to get added there lol).

I agree this is probably the main and only reason 

Once we were 2nd, and prominent.  Now a distant 6th, and simply part of the pack of alt-coins.  What makes it so frustrating is that our fall was coupled with a lot of good news.   At least when DOGE passes us, we can tell everyone "yeah, but look how stable we are."  Seems like we are by far the most undervalued of the digital assets.  I just keep on holding and waiting, and telling my friends to get some while they're cheap.  

56 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Once we were 2nd, and prominent.  Now a distant 6th, and simply part of the pack of alt-coins.  What makes it so frustrating is that our fall was coupled with a lot of good news.   At least when DOGE passes us, we can tell everyone "yeah, but look how stable we are."  Seems like we are by far the most undervalued of the digital assets.  I just keep on holding and waiting, and telling my friends to get some while they're cheap.  

I'm disappointed too, not why XRP is not growing quickly (I'm a long term holder) but because people are investing money on *****y coins without plans