Jump to content

It is escrow time !


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wowwwww I LOVE IT... and i also love how i moved 20% of my position to IOTA THIS MORNING... and now just sold it at a loss, and am waiting for my bitcoin to transfer back to bitstamp so i can toss it

It finally happened From ripple’s tweet : 55B $XRP is now in escrow. Interested in what this means for $XRP markets?

ESCROWWWWWWWWWWW    

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Pablo said:

You can try that but timing the market can be extremely tricky and you could lose your pants. ;)

Not really. Well yes if you try to time the exact top and exact bottom, but if you average out your price (buys + sells) then you will still profit, unless you TA it all wrong. If that's the case then you've got no one to blame but yourself. I used to hodl as well. Sure I made some decent gains compared to traditional stockmarket, but I realised after couple of months that I was losing out on opportunities by hodling.

Ofcourse, no one should tell anyone else what to do with their own money. Only you can decide what's best for you. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, madmellow said:

This crazyness going on with Bitcoin will be there forever. It worries me that XRP cant break that dependency even after escrow. Under normal circumstances XRP must end this day with +20%. I am afraid it will end with -10%

It is difficult for XRP to pass US$0.3 level, if the dev is not trying to make this crypto to become another dominance coin such as BTC and ETH,. the problem is, its lack of function for individual investor like us,. XRP just can be interchanged  to BTC, ETH,. we can't buy other coin or altcoin directly with this coin,.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, madmellow said:

I think its all about marketing. They need more support in this group. Even the name "Stellar" seems more sexier to customers. I believe in XRP but its a snails race 

it's more about lack of function of this XRP to individual investor like us, It is difficult for XRP to pass US$0.3 level, if the dev is not trying to make this crypto to become another dominance coin such as BTC and ETH,. the problem is,  we can't buy other coin or altcoin directly with this coin,.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, madmellow said:

I think its all about marketing. They need more support in this group. Even the name "Stellar" seems more sexier to customers. I believe in XRP but its a snails race 

it's more about lack of function of this XRP to individual investor like us, It is difficult for XRP to pass US$0.3 level, if the dev is not trying to make this crypto to become another dominance coin such as BTC and ETH,. the problem is,  we can't buy other coin or altcoin directly with this coin,.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Citizen88 said:

I already gave up on xrp a while back, even though I still keep 20% of my portfolio in it. Let's say it jumps to 50c. It's still only two times the current price. Btc will break past that within the next month. Many other coins (eg iota) have more than tripled in the past week. Just doesn't make sense to me to keep hodling if xrp ain't going up. Why not invest in other coins and jump back to xrp once it starts ticking up?? 

Show me another coin with the adoption xrp already has and an actual use case plus a solid, transparent, hard working and growing company behind it, and I'll buy it with you. Today is pay day which means invest day for me,  anyways. 

 

The problem I have with these coins that have tripled is I see no use case for 99%. So many of them are btc knock offs. 

 

How many decentralized currencies can the world truly support? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

Show me another coin with the adoption xrp already has and an actual use case plus a solid, transparent, hard working and growing company behind it, and I'll buy it with you. Today is pay day which means invest day for me,  anyways. 

 

The problem I have with these coins that have tripled is I see no use case for 99%. So many of them are btc knock offs. 

 

How many decentralized currencies can the world truly support? 

You misunderstand me. I totally agree xrp is one of the only few coins with a real world use that I invest in. 

However my aim is for max profit. That means I swing trade and day trade occasionally and jump from coin to coin. My intention is not to hodl but to gain max profit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Citizen88 said:

You misunderstand me. I totally agree xrp is one of the only few coins with a real world use that I invest in. 

However my aim is for max profit. That means I swing trade and day trade occasionally and jump from coin to coin. My intention is not to hodl but to gain max profit.

Max profit is what everyone wish for...

But consider the risk factor.. Most of the coins don't have a real use case and are getting pumped by hype & speculation.. One wrong pick by you , will make you lose all the gains that you have made..

But if you take Ripple. Its backed by a solid team.  Look at the hacks that have happened on SWIFT.. Ripple is secure and going to cut down the cost of international transfer by 60%.. Which is massive, banks are going to love it and start adopting from Next year.. 

Personally I don't want to get rich by investing on some shitcoins that give quick returns.. I feel proud about ripple's achievement in 2017, I will be proud holder of XRP. 2018 is going to be much bigger for XRP..  Hold Ripple attest till 2022, you can reap the real benefit out of it..  I am sure lot of the people will feel bad for not investing in XRP when it was in cent like many do for bitcoin at the moment..

“Our favorite holding period is forever.” - Warren Buffet.

My holding period is FOREVER for XRP

 

SWIFT HACKS

1. "Hackers Steal $60 Million from Taiwanese Bank" 

2. Earlier last year, hackers managed to steal $81 Million from the Bangladesh central bank's account in the New York Federal Reserve in a similar way—by hacking into SWIFT network using a piece of malware and obtaining credentials needed for payment transfers.

3. In May same year, another incident was reported in which hackers targeted an unnamed commercial bankand malware installed on SWIFT was used against the banks' PDF reader.

4. In May 2016, another case involving SWIFT emerged wherein cybercriminals managed to steal around $12 million from an Ecuadorian bank called Banco del Austro (BDA) by attacking the Swift global network.

5. Also in June 2016, Hackers stole $10 million from an unnamed bank in Ukraine by exploiting the SWIFT international banking system.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

Max profit is what everyone wish for...

But consider the risk factor.. Most of the coins don't have a real use case and are getting pumped by hype & speculation.. One wrong pick by you , will make you lose all the gains that you have made..

But if you take Ripple. Its backed by a solid team.  Look at the hacks that have happened on SWIFT.. Ripple is secure and going to cut down the cost of international transfer by 60%.. Which is massive, banks are going to love it and start adopting from Next year.. 

Personally I don't want to get rich by investing on some shitcoins that give quick returns.. I feel proud about ripple's achievement in 2017, I will be proud holder of XRP. 2018 is going to be much bigger for XRP..  Hold Ripple attest till 2022, you can reap the real benefit out of it..  I am sure lot of the people will feel bad for not investing in XRP when it was in cent like many do for bitcoin at the moment..

“Our favorite holding period is forever.” - Warren Buffet.

My holding period is FOREVER for XRP

 

SWIFT HACKS

1. "Hackers Steal $60 Million from Taiwanese Bank" 

2. Earlier last year, hackers managed to steal $81 Million from the Bangladesh central bank's account in the New York Federal Reserve in a similar way—by hacking into SWIFT network using a piece of malware and obtaining credentials needed for payment transfers.

3. In May same year, another incident was reported in which hackers targeted an unnamed commercial bankand malware installed on SWIFT was used against the banks' PDF reader.

4. In May 2016, another case involving SWIFT emerged wherein cybercriminals managed to steal around $12 million from an Ecuadorian bank called Banco del Austro (BDA) by attacking the Swift global network.

5. Also in June 2016, Hackers stole $10 million from an unnamed bank in Ukraine by exploiting the SWIFT international banking system.

 

True. There is always the risk of picking the wrong time to jump in. However that's what risk management and careful ta is for

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.