It is escrow time !

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wowwwww I LOVE IT... and i also love how i moved 20% of my position to IOTA THIS MORNING... and now just sold it at a loss, and am waiting for my bitcoin to transfer back to bitstamp so i can toss it

It finally happened From ripple’s tweet : 55B $XRP is now in escrow. Interested in what this means for $XRP markets?

ESCROWWWWWWWWWWW    

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Can anyone see where substantial buy/sell walls are at the moment? I'm on my phone and can't see any stats.....

.245 is the next serious sell wall on bitstamp, but its unlikely to reach it. Its already drawing up light sabers again.

NAh....lots of people thought it wouldnt affect price. And after the initial correction, it likely wont. But it was fun to ride :)
It may take a few days for any spec investors who had been waiting for the Escrow to jump in due to all the craziness going on with BTC right now anyway. :)

Patience

6 minutes ago, madmellow said:

Just disappointing. Something like the dying breath?

I am not too surprised at how XRP is acting. Even after the escrow lockup there is still 30+ billion XRP. The price of XRP will move up and down slightly easier, but 36 billion is still a ton of coins. Bitcoin has 30+ million, and way more hype behind on it. We need more hype behind XRP to see change occur. There is just too much XRP, and not enough demand to match supply.

7 minutes ago, M00N said:

I am not too surprised at how XRP is acting. Even after the escrow lockup there is still 30+ billion XRP. The price of XRP will move up and down slightly easier, but 36 billion is still a ton of coins. Bitcoin has 30+ million, and way more hype behind on it. We need more hype behind XRP to see change occur. There is just too much XRP, and not enough demand to match supply.

If you think 10 Billion is a lot think of XLM. People love to promote XLM as such a great coin.  XLM has a total of 103 B to be distributed. 8.11 B so far distributed.  Max supply of of XRP ? 100 Billion and shrinking......

https://dashboard.stellar.org/

6 hours ago, ienviaa said:

only had to say one thing : "escrow will not affect the price at all" = go **** yourself now :) 

You have reacted too fast. Stay calm and hold long term! Forget about your XRP investment for a while and check your wallet in a few months. You'll be smiling then

I already gave up on xrp a while back, even though I still keep 20% of my portfolio in it. Let's say it jumps to 50c. It's still only two times the current price. Btc will break past that within the next month. Many other coins (eg iota) have more than tripled in the past week. Just doesn't make sense to me to keep hodling if xrp ain't going up. Why not invest in other coins and jump back to xrp once it starts ticking up?? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.