chucky1975

Is crypto market going crazy?? and why is XRP dropping again?

54 minutes ago, Relax said:

Ripple controls volatility by controlling price

it was said by Katz the thingbis he doesn't say outright they control PRICE but by controlling volatility theyvontrol price

come on last night was so evident, lockup happened and started to climb and bam stopped at 24 cents, that is not whales, whales wouldn't stop at a few cents lol

whales would want to pump the hell out of it then dump that didn't happen at all. Clear manipulation, look at the iota thread on this forum and it's very clear although it's over 24 pages it's all in there and not one person from Ripple came to say it's not true.

Can you provide a link to the IOTA thread? I'm not sure Ripple not replying on IOTA's thread means anything.

10 minutes ago, DMFA said:

@Drey

Like I said before, there seems to be price manipulation, but I believe this is present in most markets if not all.

you can find some interesting topics/reports about this online.

It is tempting to think that ripple is the one controlling the price due to the fact that they had the lion share of XRP. 

With the latest escrow they locked most of the XRP they had away.

Which means that they now have a more limited supply to pay for their own resources.

Is it still in their interest to manipulate the price downwards?

Indeed its tempting...Also who else will benefit from it?! Really who else?

They win big times to have a stable low price. Its cheaper to enter Ripple Net for potential FIs. 

5 minutes ago, Zerper1 said:

Can you provide a link to the IOTA thread? I'm not sure Ripple not replying on IOTA's thread means anything.

sure it means something

they could have chimed in many times saying all the proof is bs but didn't because it's a fact they control volatility and it's by product is controlling price

im sure governments and banks love that

we are nothing to them and it sucks!

22 minutes ago, Relax said:

Btw read all the pages in that link not just a few to fully understand where no one could debunk that ripple is manipulating

Thank you very much. I started to doubt the Ripple team in August. When I started to analyze the charts and news. Volume Analysis to be precise. You're right they manipulate in terms of volatility to show the financial world that look - we are stable etc. This was a big game from the beginning and this realization pretty much sucks. Even if it will go to 2$...What do you think how long will they stay at that level...it won't go to the moon in the next couple of years....at least

2 hours ago, Relax said:

Ripple controls volatility by controlling price

it was said by Katz the thingbis he doesn't say outright they control PRICE but by controlling volatility theyvontrol price

come on last night was so evident, lockup happened and started to climb and bam stopped at 24 cents, that is not whales, whales wouldn't stop at a few cents lol

whales would want to pump the hell out of it then dump that didn't happen at all. Clear manipulation, look at the iota thread on this forum and it's very clear although it's over 24 pages it's all in there and not one person from Ripple came to say it's not true.

Please provide proof and sources.  

Edited by RegalChicken

Long time lurker just came to say that I absolutely believe Ripple is being manipulated. I'm not positive if it is by them, but I'm leaning that way. They have been fairly aggessive in court, so I think they would take action if they thought someone was manipulating the price (here's looking at you, Jed). I think they would also take measures to reassure their investors in that case. But...crickets. So I think it's more than likely them. 

I hold a fair amount. Did not get in while it was very cheap, but cheaper than now for sure. 

I've started to diversify.