chucky1975

Is crypto market going crazy?? and why is XRP dropping again?

7 minutes ago, Drey said:

Church! That is what I am saying... Lets guess who this might be? ;) And who benefits from it....The thing is, this will be pretty much the agenda for 2018. 

It is very hard to guess actually :lol:  XRP will go where this actor wants hhh Until it gets out of his hands and become subject for a market supply and demand laws hhh

And this actor calls these maneuvers  "Health of XRP markets".

Edited by Javim777

6 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

It is very hard to guess actually :lol:  XRP will go where this actor wants hhh Until it gets out of his hands and become subject for a market supply and demand laws hhh

And this actor calls these maneuvers  "Health of XRP markets".

Well yes....Like maybe 2023 - so I will have a plenty of time to ju8mp on that train again ;)

2 minutes ago, Drey said:

@Relax Indeed - and that is why RIPple :) At least in my case. I don't invest in companies who manipulates it's stock price for the benefit of customers for the disadavantage for contributors. They will manipulate it in the future to.

Good point :ok: Actually, Ripple company do not care about their small investors at all. Their focus is FI... 

2 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

Good point :ok: Actually, Ripple company do not care about their small investors at all. Their focus is FI... 

True, so I hope much more Ripple-maniacs will realise the situation and let it drop....

Exactly and while I like their tech I don't like how they manipulate but people here don't want to beleive it 

come on last night after lock up it took off and boom stopped right at 24 cents

thats not whales ! If it were whales they would pump the hell out of it to 2$ before dumping!

Edited by Relax

I totally agree...You just need to analyze the chart after some news like AMEX...this is really very obvious manipulation. So they think we're dumb. The IOTA Microsoft news....got iota from .17 to over 4$. You make the math.... Ripple is playing unfair in regards to their base of investors to keep the coin cheap - to get more contracts I suppose

Therefore I will wait for the next gentle spike and sell all my xrp funds in favor to IOTA...There will be some announcements soon...And those fellas seem to play a fair market game.

24 minutes ago, Drey said:

So they think we're dumb.

Maybe....  maybe not...   But I sure do.

You blokes with your half arsed theories.....   If there is manipulation... (And some trading evidence someone posted recently might seem to support that...) then why on earth does it have to be Ripple doing it.  You blokes state is as fact when there is no evidence it is Ripple but plenty that it's not.

I saw some fool say "if it was whales they would let it rise high on the pump before the dump". Completely ignoring the fact that Ripple is the only alt that is viscerally hated.   Sure they let Walton rise before dumping...  They don't hate Walton.   It's a lot more likely it's a third party getting both profit and kicks out of surpressing XRP.   But no...  it must be Ripple.  I think you folk still harbour some dislike of the corporate coin else you wouldn't be so certain it's Ripple being bad guys.

But all that will fall by the wayside when the really big funds move in...  orders of magnitude larger than the cyrpto kiddies and their whales.

@Relax, maybe I missed it but why would Ripple want to keep the XRP price down?

I would say that FI will only adopt XRP if the price reaches a certain level, otherwise there would be too much of a volatility risk.

I also think that there is some market manipulation going on, I just don't expect it to be from Ripple.

Ripple controls volatility by controlling price

it was said by Katz the thingbis he doesn't say outright they control PRICE but by controlling volatility theyvontrol price

come on last night was so evident, lockup happened and started to climb and bam stopped at 24 cents, that is not whales, whales wouldn't stop at a few cents lol

whales would want to pump the hell out of it then dump that didn't happen at all. Clear manipulation, look at the iota thread on this forum and it's very clear although it's over 24 pages it's all in there and not one person from Ripple came to say it's not true.

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

Maybe....  maybe not...   But I sure do.

You blokes with your half arsed theories.....   If there is manipulation... (And some trading evidence someone posted recently might seem to support that...) then why on earth does it have to be Ripple doing it.  You blokes state is as fact when there is no evidence it is Ripple but plenty that it's not.

I saw some fool say "if it was whales they would let it rise high on the pump before the dump". Completely ignoring the fact that Ripple is the only alt that is viscerally hated.   Sure they let Walton rise before dumping...  They don't hate Walton.   It's a lot more likely it's a third party getting both profit and kicks out of surpressing XRP.   But no...  it must be Ripple.  I think you folk still harbour some dislike of the corporate coin else you wouldn't be so certain it's Ripple being bad guys.

But all that will fall by the wayside when the really big funds move in...  orders of magnitude larger than the cyrpto kiddies and their whales.

You are just....ridiculous with your half *** arguments. So, we agree that there is market manipulation right....Do the chart reading, see how the price reacted after some key developments schmuck.

So there is the manipulation. You want evidence from me that Ripple does it so come on Mr. Smartass bring the evidence that this is not Ripple. I'M just saying that Ripple benefits from a stable and low XRP price...You see how the volume pouring in after it reaches .24-.25...which is almost a pattern.

@DMFA This is what I am saying. Ripple benefits and can more easily engage FinInstitutions to go for Ripple Net.

@Tinyaccount Mate, no offense but you started this. So please, educate yourself and open your eyes. Schmuck as I said. You obviously do not understand the relation of XRP to Ripple net and the monetarization of both. 

@Drey

Like I said before, there seems to be price manipulation, but I believe this is present in most markets if not all.

you can find some interesting topics/reports about this online.

It is tempting to think that ripple is the one controlling the price due to the fact that they had the lion share of XRP. 

With the latest escrow they locked most of the XRP they had away.

Which means that they now have a more limited supply to pay for their own resources.

Is it still in their interest to manipulate the price downwards?

It's in their interest to control volatility and a good by product for their customers(FIs) low STABLE price 

they still own billions and they can still RELEASE(sell) a billion a month so the volume they can pump on an upsell is dramatic