chucky1975

Is crypto market going crazy?? and why is XRP dropping again?

To start i love the XRP (Ripple ) i putting money into it for the long run...

But me as a newby i look at a lot of crypto's  and at this moment i see the rest of crypto going down and XRP to why is that?

And don't get me wrong XRP going lower in price makes me for now happy so i can buy more.

But stil i'am new at this ...and still learning.

But for now i ám buying the hell out of XRP's lol

9 minutes ago, chucky1975 said:

To start i love the XRP (Ripple ) i putting money into it for the long run...

But me as a newby i look at a lot of crypto's  and at this moment i see the rest of crypto going down and XRP to why is that?

And don't get me wrong XRP going lower in price makes me for now happy so i can buy more.

But stil i'am new at this ...and still learning.

But for now i ám buying the hell out of XRP's lol

Everybody is moving money to Bitcoin for the CBOE futures launch on Dec 10th.  Everyone thinks it is a good thing, me I think they will start shorting Bitcoin.

Yes, it going crazy. Since April this year in fact, but especially the last week.

Everyone is just cashing out of other coins and buying Bitcoin right now because of the Cboe and CME futures funds that will be launched this weekend. Random news that good be good or could be bad and that no one know's what it means tends to do that in this market. 

Once the funds are open, they'll short the hell out of Bitcoin, the entire market will crash, dragging all the other coins with it, and then everyone will regroup, bag a few bargains and off we go again < any or all of this may or may not happen, but it's going to a fun ride! 

Welcome to crypto world!!!

XRP is not going to the moon right now. I saw someone playing with a 91M XRP sell wall on polo yesterday and earlier today. People always get scared by large walls and that's exactly what the whales want them to think: "WTF sell wall. This thing never goes up!" When everyone panic sells the pressure is removed and the price goes up again. Rinse & repeat.

Hi all,

I was with ripple (xrp) from the beginning. I convinced a lot of people to invest in it, so in IOTA.

What is really odd is - just one announcement lifted IOTA to #3 (Market Cap). Ripple had several news which had the potential to shoot upwards the XRP. Never happened - and really every time this happens we all do have reasons for that of course...Like now. However IOTA is today again +, XRP -

I do not think that the above reasons related to bitcoin explain the ****** performance of XRP. But what could it be and why? Also, when we’ll see at least the ico price of .37$? This is getting more and more ridiculous... My last hope was the escrow...and now? I just hate myself that I did not invest more in IOTA. 

....and it won't :) Let's be realistic. I work for the financial industry for about 7 years. I work for one of The Big Three.

If you look at the chart, it seems that in the past once some significant news hit the web - the price was manipulated not to go to the moon. I supose Ripple tried to play the central bank in this case, regulating the demand by selling high volume after xrp tried to break some new marks. However, AMEX and escrow could not support the run for the moon. I am disspointed and will sell once it gets to .25 to reinvest in iota.

43 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

XRP is not going to the moon right now. I saw someone playing with a 91M XRP sell wall on polo yesterday and earlier today. People always get scared by large walls and that's exactly what the whales want them to think: "WTF sell wall. This thing never goes up!" When everyone panic sells the pressure is removed and the price goes up again. Rinse & repeat.

was that the pairs? Pairs seem to move a lot although to stay ahead you definetly need a position before the whales rise. To get out you really need to be fine tuned and not a lot at a time. Keep in mind trading pairs with excellent timing does not guarantee a better overall fiat outcome.

Mate, which seconds?... I am investing  from the ico in xrp. And I am not talking about XRP being at even 1000$ a coin. This won't happen for vaious of reasons. This is not a ponzi scheme like btc actually is and other alt-coins. I am speaking of a steadily increase in value going fand by hand with the development of ripple net and winning new clients. I know this is a long term process. But something is really odd. You can tell each other stories why it did not and such....

39 minutes ago, Drey said:

just one announcement lifted IOTA to #3 (Market Cap)

As you know, IOTAs total supply is in circulation. Ripple Not ;) Somebody has a lot of XRP and tries to keep the volatility low,  has en agenda based on specific XRP price ;)  In other words, XRP is heavily manipulated.

Just now, Javim777 said:

As you know, IOTAs total supply is in circulation. Ripple Not ;) Somebody has a lot of XRP and tries to keep the volatility low,  has en agenda based on specific XRP price ;)  In other words, XRP is heavily manipulated.

Church! That is what I am saying... Lets guess who this might be? ;) And who benefits from it....The thing is, this will be pretty much the agenda for 2018.