Ripple supporting alternate XRP use cases

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I put out a tweet to Brad Garlinghouse, which consisted mostly of a daydream that Ripple would target additional XRP uses cases, expecting little to no reaction.  Instead we got this: I

How about a break from more good news? We want this coin to go up don't we?

No we want it to go down so we can buy some more.

16 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

wow we've gone full circle back to 2014! :P

no but seriously this is a good thing, just hope theyll actually come through on it this time

i think after the SWELL event they realized the amount of interest in XRP finally and are now confident in moving into other use cases. Retail would be perfect, steal the limelight away from most of the other lead coins for use of payments.

In the hypothetical event or events that XRP found a foothold among FIs, the next logical step would be for Ripple to drop more lines in the ocean across a variety of use cases. This to me means they are comfortable with XRP's exposure in the banking world and can now re-focus on alternate methods such as consumers and smart contracts.

3 hours ago, mvenneau said:

i think after the SWELL event they realized the amount of interest in XRP finally and are now confident in moving into other use cases. Retail would be perfect, steal the limelight away from most of the other lead coins for use of payments. 

... and got tired of hearing from the peanut gallery.

That was me in seat 6B. :newblush:

6 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

... and got tired of hearing from the peanut gallery.

That was me in seat 6B. :newblush:

Sorry my responses arent mindful enough for such a great mind. I feel ashame to have wasted your time oh wise one. So full of yourself guy i bet you make alot of friends. Btw who names themselves lord oh wait egotistical pricks. Good day your majesty

Edited by mvenneau