Spunkmeyer

Did I miss something?

Hope this finds everyone well,

I just wanted to state that something crazy happened yesterday. I understand  that there is the usual level of anti ripple sentiment but suddenly yesterday it was like someone turned the dial up to max!

Every media platform seems to be the same.

I get the usual fear from the ongoing price drop but this feels far more organised  and sustained.

Not sure whatcha talkin' about - what media platforms?

Can you please provide some context or examples, or have you just been cruising other forums? I wouldn't do that if I were you. There are trolls in them thar hills.

1 minute ago, FunkyGiraffe said:

Not sure whatcha talkin' about - what media platforms?

Can you please provide some context or examples, or have you just been cruising other forums? I wouldn't do that if I were you. There are trolls in them thar hills.

The ripple forum on reddit yesterday was pretty brutal. Full of Aaaaaaangry people. There was a lot of criticism  at the management of Ripple.

The timing of this can't be a coincidence  with new announcements coming from ripple.

Twitter as well was full of ***** against xrp. 

I know there is the usual trolls out there and you get to know them. But this is different. It's being aimed in different directions.

People are just waking up and more and more dont believe into Ripple' failed strategy, my dear.

I am belling to rings already for 1 month. I am glad to see here is no more moon and mars forecasts. I believe more and more people will leave Ripple, especially after Christmas and New Year holidays. 

Edited by AlexJ

3 minutes ago, Trickery said:

West? East? Up? Down?....Where?

Attacks against Brad Garlinghouse. Calls for change in Ripple management.

This is new to me and seems very thought  out.

3 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

I just noticed yesterday that all the c rap we normally hear, suddenly increased like by 10 times yesterday.

Welcome to Ripple. I bought in at $0.16 a few months ago I am happy with the ROI but this hating on XRP can get to you if you let it, you're better off focusing on the real info you have than the c rap you hear on forums...me included.:crazy:

10 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

The ripple forum on reddit yesterday was pretty brutal. Full of Aaaaaaangry people. There was a lot of criticism  at the management of Ripple.

The timing of this can't be a coincidence  with new announcements coming from ripple.

I know there is the usual trolls out there and you get to know them. But this is different. It's being aimed in different directions.

Yes there has definintely been more discontent around, Twitter was bitter, didn't really look at Reddit, Cryptocompare forums have become absolute trash - I thought you meant real media (they're still cool with Ripple though).

Fact is, people who anonymously post online on topics they don't understand tend to be mean, ignorant and dumb. They have probably either lost money on XRP or gained enough on other coins that their cerebral cortex has become overstimulated due to the influx of endorphins and as a result their inhibitions have been raised to the point where they actually feel it's socially acceptable to spew stupid, rose tinted, self-centred, factually incorrect, obnoxious, incoherent and often unintelligible ramblings - welcome to social media!

28 minutes ago, Spunkmeyer said:

You don't think it had anything to do with billions and billions of new money that came into crypto in the past week and xrp seeing none of it do you?? All the while far lesser coins like stellar, einsteneum, iota, vertcoin, etc all went stratospheric on far lesser merit?

Edited by diggitydog

5 minutes ago, diggitydog said:

You don't think it had anything to do with billions and billions of new money that came into crypto in the past week and xrp seeing none of it do you?? All the while far lesser coins like stellar, einsteneum, iota, vertcoin, etc all went stratospheric?

Don't forget Stupideum and Idioceum, they rose exponentially.

Edited by Trickery
Typo