Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

Amazing!! Censorship in XrpChat!!

I'm utterly outraged with the censorship in zerpbox. Just incredible. we can see now that  you can only speak if you are shilling xrp and ripple. If you have some criticism you want to share mediators will immediately kick you out! Nice one xrpchat!

2 minutes ago, Vasco said:

I'm utterly outraged with the censorship in zerpbox. Just incredible. we can see now that  you can only speak if you are shilling xrp and ripple. If you have some criticism you want to share mediators will immediately kick you out! Nice one xrpchat!

What were you sharing? 

30 minutes ago, Vasco said:

you can go to the Zerpbox and read. Wasn't rude to anyone. What a big disapointment

Well I agree it wasn't rude, but with your current displeasure with Ripple, it reads your want out. I think they were just helping you to the door. :P

Additionally, I think you don't realize that the majority of the folks here are not "trading" xrp. Most buy it and hold it. Your frustration is not shared by the majority here.

No one here disagrees with you that xrp doesn't produce huge profit like other coins by price fluctuations. It's just not what we're focused on. 

Other coins might make you rich today. Those kinds of highs and lows are potentially profitable, but not healthy nor a "store of value."  

There is a door, your choice. 

Edited by LordVetinari

Sign in to follow this