rowling

At what point, will you guys give on xrp?

When the large multi year correction comes for BTC,  xrp as well as all other alts with suffer exponentially. Until then I'd rather make money in the coins that bring profit. If BTC corrects to 5k, XRP will probably go very deep.

8 hours ago, rowling said:

If xrp is still btw .20 to .30 in the next 6 months, will you still hold?

I dumped for Stellar Lumens a long time ago and it was the best decision I ever made.  Loving the crazy returns with Stellar

10 hours ago, rowling said:

If xrp is still btw .20 to .30 in the next 6 months, will you still hold?

If bitcoin maintains it's facad and continues to 14K, then 20K, then....well...wherever...it seems all the money is focused into bitcoin and very little if any in the alt coins, some of which have much better use cases. All i see in general,  are the altcoins maintaining their monetary value, but losing bigtime in bitcoin value. If xrp was .20 to .30 in 6 months i might take a chunk out and ride an alternate wave for a bit, but keep my eye on xrp when to get back in.

I'm staying in. I'm not falling for any of these games getting played. I won't sell what I already have. However, I'm going to play around with some other alts just to buy more XRP in the end. 

I came "late" into Crypto and XRP if that's even a thing since nobody knows where or when this technology is going to take us. 

I've decided to put $ into XRP after doing some research and came to the conclusion like many other folks, that ripple appears to be the most promising company out there with a real solution to exiting problems. I haven't put any $ into any other coin. 

Does it kill me inside when i see B.S currency go up in price while XRP isn't? Absolutely. At the same time, can't bring myself to invest in something I don't believe in and bank on the herd effect to drive price up. 

At the end of the day, I'll most likely won't sell my XRP unless there is profit. Even if it means I'll lose money. Came into this knowing that I'll never see my investment back. I'm ready for a 3-5 year period until this takes off but it doesn't stop me from checking on the forum 10 times a day to see what people are saying and get updates on the latest news :) 

13 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

I've embraced the horror.  I'm willing to ride this dog through the gates of hell.  Muuahhhhhh.

Yoda qoute seems to fit in nicely here.

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”

17 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

And here's an argument to hodl XRP:

Even if it loses some % it is, in my opinion, much more likely that XRP hits $1 than that BTC hits $40,000!

BTC going to $1million - XRP hopefully going to $10.