Jump to content

Conversation with a whale


 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/26/2019 at 9:23 PM, Logchain said:

 

Look at the coinbase volume during the recent dump- anything peculiar about it? the premium, the volume...... Who was buying????

Brian Armstrong says $200-400 million a week of institutional deposits??? Coinbase have any unique ties?

 

https://markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/overstock-former-ceo-patrick-byrne-sells-stake-buys-gold-crypto-2019-9-1028538499

 

So whats next? I have no idea and still eyeing November

But it seems recent news has already begun to set the stage.... Think Biden.

 

haha

stay tuned

The Byrne story did remind me of your previous statements about hiding money away from the USG. Byrne admitted to being an accomplice in the setup of Trump. Now that Trump survived, Byrne realizes he is on the wrong side of what is coming. Hopefully, many fall under this scenario. 

I did notice the large XRP holders on Coinbase were more often buyer than sellers during the last sell-off. 

With all the news/progress, price is still depressing. Looking forward to an announcement which gets us out of the gates. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2019 at 7:37 PM, tony71 said:

So how is this delaying any announcement from the SEC regarding XRP being a security or not?     

There is nothing delaying it except those who get to delay. Lots to this Q though. Brief answer: An asset can start out as a security but over time lose that status. What would have been an early argument against Ripple as a security, in relation to UNL’s and who controlled them, and how that has changed over the course of the last year or two? Think about Claytons and Hinmans conversation about Ethereum and its evolution away from being described as a security.

The implications of the above stretch far and wide. Ex: What would happen to those selling large quantities if it was deemed a security early on? Affect partnerships? Innovation?

Money is power

 

On 9/26/2019 at 7:46 PM, Cooliozxrp said:

No..I'm laughing at people like you. Alt right views and crypto, name a more iconic duo!

No hard feelings, I was once of similar mindset.

If you think it’s a joke then I hope you at least had a good laugh.

But….. I’m being 100% honest when I tell you that powerful people are discussing these very things. I gave you hard evidence with Byrne and Buffet and I promise you it hasn't stopped there.

Time will tell :)

 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:28 AM, BDXRP said:

@Logchain I know this is speculation/conspiracy but has your "whale" friend mentioned anything else recently? Im starting to get buy signals on XRP/BTC 1D and 3D time frames.

Yeah they told me to stop posting here haha. My previous post I said to evaluate Coinbase’s volume during the dump and I asked what was peculiar about it. Who was buying?? Do we believe it was retail? LOL

Again…. Look what is occurring right now on Coinbase. Evaluate the numbers…. Looks like RegalChicken is catching on.

In July I stated that November(ish) was the spoken time frame..... that hasn't changed.

 

 

I encourage everyone to consider what I say to be speculation/conspiracy, I also encourage everyone to simply think.... its free and not yet a crime.

Whats not speculation though.... is the fact that whales and powerful people are discussing these very things. That I guarantee.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2019 at 12:53 PM, Soup said:

The Byrne story did remind me of your previous statements about hiding money away from the USG. Byrne admitted to being an accomplice in the setup of Trump. Now that Trump survived, Byrne realizes he is on the wrong side of what is coming. Hopefully, many fall under this scenario. 

I did notice the large XRP holders on Coinbase were more often buyer than sellers during the last sell-off. 

With all the news/progress, price is still depressing. Looking forward to an announcement which gets us out of the gates. 

They weren't going to make it easy or obvious. Depressing is exactly what they desire.

 

Price performance seems almost manufactured doesn't it? Lots of of things indicate this.

Negative press about XRP in relation to price, xrp = security, Ripple “dumping," etc.  takes focus off the industry progress Ripple have made and obviously frustrates holders. It’s also a deterrent to newbies entering the space who are constantly bombarded with negative press and lack of price appreciation. In Dec. Eth pumps from $80-$340 in June and sits at $180 currently. Xrp in Dec was .28 and pumped to .46 in June and currently sits at .25. Yeah..... talk about depressing.

Yet XRP has a massive following, arguably the largest, and lots of real world partnerships... think about that.

 

I stated two years ago that frustration was their goal, doesn't seem to have changed much.

 

Worked well for them the first time....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Logchain said:

They weren't going to make it easy or obvious. Depressing is exactly what they desire.

 

Price performance seems almost manufactured doesn't it? Lots of of things indicate this.

Negative press about XRP in relation to price, xrp = security, Ripple “dumping," etc.  takes focus off the industry progress Ripple have made and obviously frustrates holders. It’s also a deterrent to newbies entering the space who are constantly bombarded with negative press and lack of price appreciation. In Dec. Eth pumps from $80-$340 in June and sits at $180 currently. Xrp in Dec was .28 and pumped to .46 in June and currently sits at .25. Yeah..... talk about depressing.

Yet XRP has a massive following, arguably the largest, and lots of real world partnerships... think about that.

 

I stated two years ago that frustration was their goal, doesn't seem to have changed much.

 

Worked well for them the first time....

 

Well @Logchain if you’re swimming with a whale or two then this actually refreshing information on how they think and behave. Life does imply to mirror both. I didn’t see your post two years ago about their goal of frustration or maybe I did and have simply forgotten. Either way I’ve had a similar suspicion for a while.

If all of this is true then I’ve become a huge beneficiary of their actions. I’ve used the last couple years to accumulate on a scale I never would have been able. And Ripple has been driven to focus on building out the network, partnerships and morphing their approach to becoming the global standard...so by making it harder possibly on them, they’ve benefited as well.

Please tell your whale friends that I say thanks for all you do. Your tactics have enabled me to grow from late starting plankton into a healthy little fish. I appreciate your efforts and have taken advantage over the years to accumulate far more than I ever could have and look forward to the events that are about to unfold in the coming decade.

PS: Sorry about not getting frustrated. I’ve always had a lot of patience and am simply a little stubborn.

Love,

Roaring_Twenties

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, Logchain said:

 

On 10/2/2019 at 8:30 PM, Logchain said:

 

Yeah they told me to stop posting here haha. My previous post I said to evaluate Coinbase’s volume during the dump and I asked what was peculiar about it. Who was buying?? Do we believe it was retail? LOL

 

This retail was buying!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 2:58 AM, Logchain said:

They weren't going to make it easy or obvious. Depressing is exactly what they desire.

 

Price performance seems almost manufactured doesn't it? Lots of of things indicate this.

Negative press about XRP in relation to price, xrp = security, Ripple “dumping," etc.  takes focus off the industry progress Ripple have made and obviously frustrates holders. It’s also a deterrent to newbies entering the space who are constantly bombarded with negative press and lack of price appreciation. In Dec. Eth pumps from $80-$340 in June and sits at $180 currently. Xrp in Dec was .28 and pumped to .46 in June and currently sits at .25. Yeah..... talk about depressing.

Yet XRP has a massive following, arguably the largest, and lots of real world partnerships... think about that.

 

I stated two years ago that frustration was their goal, doesn't seem to have changed much.

 

Worked well for them the first time....

 

It is interesting to see Ripple also commenting on the coordinated FUD with twitter bots that seemed to be happening. As if some entities wanted to keep people out of XRP as long as they could handle it. And I think it worked, the people who were already in mostly accumulated more, some indeed got frustrated and sold their position but I assume not many new investors entered due to the fud.

The FUD seems to be dying down now, accompanied by a slow but steady price rise. Also funny to see that during multiple ups, pessimistic members stop posting, viciously waiting for a drop and attempt to push it down just that little extra. Coordinated? Only they know.

One thing I know is it only takes a couple of weeks of positive news spreading to have instant amnesia in the market and get all those 2017 dorment accounts awake again. Retail is sleeping right now, but once regular news outlets start bringing good news, people will start looking for ways to compensate the low interest rates on their savings accounts. Perfect setup for a new wave imo if pushed right.

If this pattern continues your 'novemberish' indeed is a crossline on many charts. Or perhaps they know of something to be announced during Swell?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Caracappa said:

It is interesting to see Ripple also commenting on the coordinated FUD with twitter bots that seemed to be happening. As if some entities wanted to keep people out of XRP as long as they could handle it. And I think it worked, the people who were already in mostly accumulated more, some indeed got frustrated and sold their position but I assume not many new investors entered due to the fud.

The FUD seems to be dying down now, accompanied by a slow but steady price rise. Also funny to see that during multiple ups, pessimistic members stop posting, viciously waiting for a drop and attempt to push it down just that little extra. Coordinated? Only they know.

One thing I know is it only takes a couple of weeks of positive news spreading to have instant amnesia in the market and get all those 2017 dorment accounts awake again. Retail is sleeping right now, but once regular news outlets start bringing good news, people will start looking for ways to compensate the low interest rates on their savings accounts. Perfect setup for a new wave imo if pushed right.

If this pattern continues your 'novemberish' indeed is a crossline on many charts. Or perhaps they know of something to be announced during Swell?

Bitcoin maxis whales controlling the price of XRP for years is really fcuking ******* me off , they will do anything and everything to destroy the XRP price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CryptoCrusader said:

Bitcoin maxis whales controlling the price of XRP for years is really fcuking ******* me off , they will do anything and everything to destroy the XRP price.

I'm not sure if it is BTC maxis doing it. They might have been in the past when making their fortune but when there is money to make I doubt they care which asset will bring it to them.

XRP has more growing potential imo. BTC going to 100k sounds great (and is) but is only x12,5 from here and takes a lot of money to get there. XRP doing x12,5 'only' brings us to the old ATH of 3,75. I expect XRP to grow much much more than BTC in percentages during a parabolic bullrun. And whales know that to. Hence keeping retail out as long as possible while getting into position will be the most profitable for them.

Especially as XRP has a lot of fundamental growth in partnerships and team working behind it, which makes it more interesting for them than a random other coin they have to pump and dump themselves with their own money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, CryptoCrusader said:

The ****** me for 11k xrp 

Sorry, but no one ****ed you for anything. 

You gambled and lost this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Freaky said:

Sorry, but no one ****ed you for anything. 

You gambled and lost this time.

Wow! I agree with freaky :p

You decide to leverage a market that knows manipulation and stop loss hunts, hence our responses to you going in leveraged. The dice rolled wrong this time. Lucky it were only profits that got taken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @Logchain,

Have you had any conversation lately with your whale(s)? I’m just curious how their feeling, talking, etc. I’m curious as because you mention:

On 10/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, Logchain said:

They weren't going to make it easy or obvious. Depressing is exactly what they desire.

My belief is that in the not too distant future factual progress and performance  will be announced that will begin to cheer up, encourage and or eliminate XRP market depression. 
Just curious as to what their strategy becomes if/when depression is swept away by proven performance? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.