BDXRP

Why XRP doesn’t increase in value

1 hour ago, BDXRP said:

2. XRP will never be like ETH, BTC and others because ripple control and own so much of it. It’s not decentralised yet, IMO they should just burn it.

You lost all credibility right here. If you don't understand why there is as many xrp as there is, then move along, boy.

please change it and look after investors not just banks/corporates.

LMAO :rofl:

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

OP should do more research.

Edited by Guest

All of you don’t understand how money and spreads work in the payments industry. 

Also why don’t you want ripple to burn their XRP holdings? Don’t you want the price to rise as an investor. 

This is getting retarded. Are we xrp holders being testdd by the gods, because crypto thinking is turning to ********. Unfettered, being sprayed all across my timeline and any website i like to read.

Mainstream fis and banks are bad so boo Ripple...yay CME for BtC!!

Who cares how many partnerships and confirmed big players are balls deep in Ripple no one will use xrp.....wow visa RUMOUR lets pump xlm 20% a day.

Too many coins...yay for free coins on forks and uncapped projects thatvhave already proven they will create coins whenever!!

i am not frustrated with xrp, i'm frustrated with the hypocrisy and worst of all the false principles.

OP see ya later, go enjoy your valuable bags elsewhere.

Edited by FUDFatigue

10 minutes ago, MrEman said:

It matters NOT "what the company is trying to achieve" nor do I care. If XRP doesn't increase in value, it will fall flat -- like the amateur sarcasm from some of the respondents in this thread.

I know, I have to work on my sarcasm a little bit more. It isn’t perfect yet, but posts like yours give me a great opportunity to practise.

I like your avatar though, it got me whiping my Iphone screen over and over again...

10 minutes ago, BDXRP said:

@Streamliner You don’t understand, the use case of XRP is instant settlement for cross border payments. But the spreads are much wider that traditional methods, therefore XRP is not cheap to wire funds from AUD USD for example.

average cost is about 0.7% via XRP and has limited gateway compared to 0.05/0.1% spreads via other liquidity providers/traditional methods.

So say if I want to transfer money from India to the UK. Are you saying I can do that and it will only cost me 0.05% or 0.1%? If so, which institution would that be?

I thought companies like Transferwise and Western Union charge much more than that.

Edited by Streamliner

Amex news, USD 100 mln hedge fund news, Culliax news, AXIS Bank news, SBI launch news, Gates Foundation news, upcoming Escrow news = NO XRP price increase.

I have also been observing recently an increasing number of articles/forecasts being very positive/bullish about XRP price going forward = NO XRP price increase. My personal opinion is that those articles have been pushed by Ripple visibility/PR team (just speculation) with no effect. Increased potisitve XRP/Ripple visibility = NO XRP price increase.

Lets just imagine about 10% of equal news in relation to ETH/XLM/IOTA/BCH/W H A T E V E R relatively promising coin = price increase.

I have an impression that if say tomorrow all goes crazy well for Ripple/XRP, adoption goes live, plenty of gateways, hundreds of banks are on board, etc = NO XRP price increase, LOL!

I won't comment whether Ripple has any control over XRP price. 

According to my investment strategy i will have to hold XRP, so no panic or FUD from my side. And just a note from me that i have been holding longer than 90% of XRP chat participants (i guess)...

And please don't call me a witch :), don't burn me on a central square of a city :).

I'm here to make money (hope so you do) but sometimes reading comments of some of XRP chat members I can see them still hoDling after "25 years" commenting the same thing :" Don't spread FUD, if you want to make quick and easy money  go somewhere else, I'll keep on holDling as I'm XRP/Ripple believer."

Just saying...:)

Edited by WillGetThere
Spelling

8 minutes ago, BDXRP said:

Also why don’t you want ripple to burn their XRP holdings? Don’t you want the price to rise as an investor. 

If they burn their XRP holdings why on earth would they keep on developing and growing their products and how would that increase the value of XRP if they just close shop?

1 hour ago, BDXRP said:

He’s my professional opinion and first hand knowledge. 

1. Although XRP is very cheap to make a crypto to crypto transfer, to transfer from AUDUSD it costs over 1% margin regardless of the volume. The market makers spreads are huge.

This makes the interbank pricing not competitive compared to traditional swift methods.

2. XRP will never be like ETH, BTC and others because ripple control and own so much of it. It’s not decentralised yet, IMO they should just burn it.

3. I’ve noticed Ripple meeting up their “community” members recently because they have started to realise that this is very important. 

I sold all of my XRP a few months back and invested in power ledger, Walton chain, Salt & Wanchain. I have made MUCH more money than holding XRP. 

Unless ripple burn what they hold it will slowly move down coinmarketcap. They need to work with the crypto community and stop slagging of bitcoin and others. 

The current value of XRP is based of speculation, they have hardly any gateways, they don’t offer masternodes or incentives to community members/investors and to top it off they are going to sell 1billion XRP a month. No one wants to make Ripple rich .

Why am I writing this? I want XRP to be the best but their business model sucks!

please change it and look after investors not just banks/corporates.

Also, "XRP doesn't increase value" over what period? Perhaps you should change your topic to "Why XRP doesn't increase value over x number of months"?

It has only been around 6 months since XRP price has gone up like 3000%.

So if I assume "Why XRP doesn't increase value over 6 months" as the title of your topic, then I'm not even sure whether you are invested in XRP or you are just short to medium-term trading. XRP investment should be long-term in nature to begin with IMO.

7 minutes ago, BDXRP said:

All of you don’t understand how money and spreads work in the payments industry. 

Do more research. Everything you're claiming has been debunked and the questions you provide have been answered time and time again. 

You Useless Pustule...!!! 

I had sex with your wife the other day when she moaned, Xrp, Xrp, Xrp XxxxxarrrrrPppppppp....fml

5 minutes ago, Streamliner said:

So say if I want to transfer money from India to the UK. Are you saying I can do that and it will only cost me 0.05% or 0.1%? If so, which institution would that be?

I thought companies like Transferwise and Western Union charge much more than that.

Your right! But western union and transferwise pricing with there bank is razor sharp so they can then resell to their customer at 0.5 / 1%

if you are western union and you source liquidity through XRP it will be costing you 0.7% spreads with limited options.

3 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

If they burn their XRP holdings why on earth would they keep on developing and growing their products and how would that increase the value of XRP if they just close shop?

If they burn their holding there will still be 38bill circulating. What’s your point?

10 minutes ago, WillGetThere said:

I have an impression that if say tomorrow all goes crazy well for Ripple/XRP, adoption goes live, plenty of gateways, hundreds of banks are on board, etc = NO XRP price increase, LOL!

To be serious for once; I think we all have some frustration seeing sh*tcoins without any use skyrocket, while XRP with spectaculair news tanks 1 cent. I have tried to diversify a bit, with BCH for example, and made some money too, but volatility is much higher, and it gave me fuzz and stress. Now back all in XRP. 

I see XRP as a very large cruiseboat, slowly approaching the next tropical island   , while speedboats are passing by, but have to turn back running out of fuel. 

Now, I’m in for say the next 6-12 months. If by then XRP hasn’t done some tropical islands, with nice excursions, I’m out I think ( but to be assessed at that moment) .

I hope,  but also have trust, that I’m right choosing this vessel. I might also be wrong having bought tickets for the Titanic. Let the music play on while it sinks then.

13 minutes ago, BDXRP said:

If they burn their holding there will still be 38bill circulating. What’s your point?

So what if there will be 38B circulating? Who is going to work their аss off to get to the point where FIs will be actually using XRP? You and me? If they just burn their XRP that would mean that XRP has no use case _and_ no longer a team behind it. Good luck if you think that would increase the price lol. 

I understand a lot of people are frustrated that they've made the wrong decision in the past 6-7 months and missed out on a lot of money, but if Ripple and XRP are successful all of this will be behind us. There's no guarantee that they will be so you are faced with a tough decision - believe in the project and hold for at least 1-2 more years and see how that works out or try and find a better crypto investment. Or there's always the possibility to jump on the BTC hype train.