Ripple is gonna fall to 0.17 cent !!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Friends, I've been working all night on a new analysis, as my suspicion this week is that we could be approaching what is known as the Asteroid Breakout, with Trailing Pacman and Sinking Stars. 

Someone, quick, draw some triangles!!

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Viggo said:

Where is @Chewiecoin when we need him! 

I’m here my friend. Never left really. I lurk more than post now. 

Damn who would have thunk it that this guy was right. Just 2 years off. 

Whilst I hate this drop it’s still predicated on BTC sh!tting the bed and all other coins being linked to it due to exchanges being tied to BTC.

Whats frustrating is that XRP, despite all Ripple’s hard work in creating liquidity with more XRP pairs on exchanges, is still tied to BTC. We are still also not seeing enough demand for ODL to have any utility effect on XRP’s price.

In my opinion, we still need to focus on the fundamentals. They are still very sound and have gotten stronger. I still very much believe in XRP and am holding. Maybe it’s to my detriment but there you go.

And yes I wish I could have predicted this 2 years ago, sold at the ATH and bought back now (we may go lower yet) but crystal ball has been in the shop.

Stay strong everyone. Do what’s in your own best interests. 

flooding the market...

Did anybody read this?

https://u.today/ripples-partner-moneygram-doesnt-hold-any-xrp

MoneyGram CEO Alex Holmes reveals that his company instantly sells all XRP its receives due to regulatory issues

"Any XRP that we receive we tend to sell about as real-time as possible"

Holmes explains that MoneyGram cannot hold any crypto due to regulatory roadblocks.  

"We do not hold any crypto assets for any period of time on our books."

As reported by U.Today, XRP's price performance has been absolutely abysmal in 2019, and some analysts, including Jacob Canfield, expect more pain.   

We are going back to under 0.03 cents guys... All the 2017 gains will be wiped out. The reason is simple, huge supply and the demand is very very low. 

The reason for the rally in 2017 was that Ripple announced that they will put XRP en Escrow, they did. It did not work out as expected, they don't sell enough to reduce the supply significantly.  So yes, we will be back where everything started in 2017.

8 minutes ago, K41105 said:

BTC mid JAN low around $3300 now ~$6600 still up
ETH mid JAN low around $100 now ~$120 still up
even
LTC mid JAN low  around $30 now ~$37 still up
XRP...-40% of the value from mid JAN.
Was a great year for us...so far. :wacko3:

What's your point? Why mid January 2019? Did you purchase all your XRP in January 2019? Or are we just picking random timelines? I can do that as well:

December 18th 2016 (exactly 3 years ago):

BTC 794 USD

ETH 7.79 USD

XRP 0.006 USD

December 18th 2019 (today):

BTC 6660 USD (about 900%)

ETH 124 USD (about 1590%)

XRP 0.185 USD (about 3080%)

27 minutes ago, QWE said:

What's your point? Why mid January 2019? Did you purchase all your XRP in January 2019? Or are we just picking random timelines? I can do that as well:

December 18th 2016 (exactly 3 years ago):

BTC 794 USD

ETH 7.79 USD

XRP 0.006 USD

December 18th 2019 (today):

BTC 6660 USD (about 900%)

ETH 124 USD (about 1590%)

XRP 0.185 USD (about 3080%)

Sigh...i just rated this year. But, sure, come up with some smart counter answer. :beee:

1 hour ago, Javim777 said:

We are going back to under 0.03 cents guys... All the 2017 gains will be wiped out. The reason is simple, huge supply and the demand is very very low. 

The reason for the rally in 2017 was that Ripple announced that they will put XRP en Escrow, they did. It did not work out as expected, they don't sell enough to reduce the supply significantly.  So yes, we will be back where everything started in 2017.

The reason XRP went up is the entire market did and it was XRPs time after some lag. They probably just picked the escrow as a random news fact to kickstart it with a BTC rotation or fiat inflow, setting the bots to hold instead of sell/accumulate en ride the wave up till they could dump it down.

2 hours ago, Caracappa said:

So... around 0.005? Nice. :bomb::dash1:

6 hours ago, JJJ2 said:

flooding the market...

Did anybody read this?

https://u.today/ripples-partner-moneygram-doesnt-hold-any-xrp

MoneyGram CEO Alex Holmes reveals that his company instantly sells all XRP its receives due to regulatory issues

"Any XRP that we receive we tend to sell about as real-time as possible"

Holmes explains that MoneyGram cannot hold any crypto due to regulatory roadblocks.  

"We do not hold any crypto assets for any period of time on our books."

As reported by U.Today, XRP's price performance has been absolutely abysmal in 2019, and some analysts, including Jacob Canfield, expect more pain.   

well yeah, that's sorta been the design of the entire platform since day 1.

The XRP price will not go much lower than $ 0.18 because at lower prices ODL corridors will be more and more difficult to setup. It is also one of the reasons XRP has re-escrowed the 1 billion XRP release at the start of december. I find what the MGI ceo had to say about this quite interesting. 

‘The increase of our participation in ODL depends on Ripple’

When answering questions about an increase of the transaction percentage via Ripple’s ODL to Mexico, Alex Holmes stated that it does not depend only on MoneyGram. Currently, it is about ten percent, but to make it as much as fifty or even a hundred percent, the company needs Ripple to bring in more partners, such as banks or financial institutions.

These new partners would have to buy XRP on the other side of the trade, says Alex Holmes. Without that, he adds, ODL expansion is not possible.‘

3 minutes ago, cryptoxrp said:

The XRP price will not go much lower than $ 0.18 because at lower prices ODL corridors will be more and more difficult to setup. It is also one of the reasons XRP has re-escrowed the 1 billion XRP release at the start of december. I find what the MGI ceo had to say about this quite interesting. 

What Ripple might like the price to do for the benefit or not of ODL is completely irrelevant to the price.

The price is the open market price. Ripple have very little control on this apart from slowing their own sales.

22 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

What Ripple might like the price to do for the benefit or not of ODL is completely irrelevant to the price.

The price is the open market price. Ripple have very little control on this apart from slowing their own sales.

You are entitled to your opinion. I personally believe there is an off-the-record plan in place to manage the XRP price in such a way that ODL is ‘stimulated’ and steered in the right direction. That does not mean we will see extreme high prices of XRP in the immediate future. Don’t forget that David Schwarz himself ‘de-risked’ at $ 0,30... So probably needed short-term cash and knows it will take 1 year + before we will see higher prices.

And please understand how easy the Bank of America was compensated with 50 billion dollars of ‘thin air’ cash by the Fed in 2008...(Non registered event).  The entities behind the screen (who are pulling the strings) have enough petty cash to buy the remaining XRP 100-fold, so price is not an issue. At the end it is all about who will control the show....and how.

Open market.....funny that you think that is a reality. We live in an orchestrated and guided democracy. The ‘open market’ is make belief and controlled by ‘the happy’ few. So..... because I have followed the money (investments in the past 3 years) I am long on XRP. Two years ++. 😴😴

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.