merdianii

Ripple is gonna fall to 0.17 cent !!

13 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Tempted to buy more.... But going to use my discipline and wait.

Ha--ha-ha. Me too, and I am not sure I have discipline enough :training1:

Edited by zenkert

I'm really curious to how the alts will act through-out the coming days, think it all could go some lower, but then again we are one big rumour away from better times. 

If better is higher...

46 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Agreeeeeeee !!! And that is GOOD!

Makes me wonder what percentange of hands hodling ripple are institutional. Crypto hands from crypto community tend to be weak and this weakness would be reflected in a price decrease similar to those of altcoins.

Well, to be fair, contractual obligations are likely such that insitutional hands can't dump a significant amount of xrp whenever they want.

Makes me wonder if the percentage of institutional hands hodling ripple is currently sufficiently large to stabilize the price of xrp during altcoin dips. It was clever of Ripple to most likely put in a no-dump clause for institutional investors - they tend to have deep pockets and so can afford to buy more xrp than us regular investors can - thus further stabilizing the value of xrp.

The more institutional investors get involved in buying xrp conditionally with protections for xrp price stability, the more xrp will  be seen as a stable crypto...banks and FIs will love this even though their hands will be tied behind their backs because of buy/sell conditions, xrp needs price stability for eventual adoption by banks for transaction, but ultimately for use as a global reserve currency.

Edited by enrique11

10 minutes ago, enrique11 said:

Makes me wonder the percentange of institutional hands hodling ripple. Crypto hands from crypto community tend to be weak and this weakness would be reflected in a price decrease similar to those of altcoins.

Well, to be fair, contractual obligations are such that insitutional hands can't dump a significant amount of xrp whenever they want.

I am just a small Pilot Fish and I have no idea of what you are talking about,. though it seems logical. But it would be interesting to get a second opinion on that by someone who knows.

49 minutes ago, vsyc said:

Dear @merdianii

You fecking idiot, I sold, now I will not buy a house, my kids will not go to better school, I will have to rent and drive vw polo 1996.

I hope you burn, become junky, and end up homeless.

What's your last price for VW Polo 1996?

Diesel or Benzin?

On 12/1/2017 at 7:12 AM, merdianii said:

I have expected Ripple to rise, but from my view on charts Ripple is gonna fall to 0.15 cent for 1 month so it can go still to 0.28 cent, but most likely is gonna go to 0.15 or 0.17 cent for 1-2 months.

Probably this month of December or beginning of January 2018 Ripple is gonna go to 0.15-0.17 cent and then retrace up.

What the **** is this

This thread and that guy Entropy something made these threads like a few minutes before XRP took off.

I was laughing that day :)

XRP might die and go back to 0.17 but the seemingly