Ripplebeliever

Whats happening again all coins Are falling

3 minutes ago, Ripplebeliever said:

Hay Guys 

Whats happening right now? All coins Are falling. Some body knows why any news?

Should we worried?

Because Bitcoin went up too fast and has a correction now.. All Altcoins follow... it's normal and happens all the time

Edited by baggy23

19 minutes ago, Ripplebeliever said:

Hay Guys 

Whats happening right now? All coins Are falling. Some body knows why any news?

Should we worried?

Would you worry if someone told you you should worry? No offense, but I thought you were a Ripple believer.

Edited by Danny

I think 90% of the people on this forum/reddit should stop looking at the price everyday.
Jesus.. everyone is always stressing and panicking over a drop.. If this gets to you you're just going to make wrong choices influenced by emotions.

I don't know about you, but the amount I invest in cryptocurrencies is an amount that I am willing to risk.

9 minutes ago, Prachtig said:

I don't know about you, but the amount I invest in cryptocurrencies is an amount that I am willing to risk.

What I invested was an amount I was willing to lose too... this was a few years ago

You Are right im looking to much  at the price. I think its pretty normal if you Are New too crypto. And it will Change After a few ups and downs but it was just my First ride so sorry guys was a Bit to excited. Im willing to lose but for real nobody  want it

1 minute ago, baggy23 said:

What I invested was an amount I was willing to lose too... this was a few years ago

Same here, so we don't have a reason to create topics like this or not sleep at night over a drop. ^_^ 

1 minute ago, Ripplebeliever said:

You Are right im looking to much  at the price. I think its pretty normal if you Are New too crypto. And it will Change After a few ups and downs but it was just my First ride so sorry guys was a Bit to excited. Im willing to lose but for real nobody  want it

It's no problem man, nothing against you! But these topics come back at a regular basis so.. you're not alone. 
Enjoy the ride and enjoy this forum. :crigon_04:

8 minutes ago, Ripplebeliever said:

If you are willing to loose, you are definitely at the right coin:P  Just kidding, welcome to crypto investing, don't act emotional, don't do daily trade unless you are a pro. have fun and good luck with your investments

Always remember: XRP is unique in a way that it has an actual *use case* (today, and not in X years time) AND the achievable utility value by far exceeds today‘s (mostly speculative) prices. I don‘t find this situation at any other digital asset.