SBI MAX to launch January 2018 - yoshitaka kitao

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The English version of the last SBI presentation. https://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/171130presentations.pdf

Nice set of partners:   As Chief Conspiracy Theorist, I've also been waiting to find out how all the exchanges are connected to Ripple... I've posted about the ERC-20 exchanges and the

Starting next year January 2018 SBI VC will launch its trading platform ? http://coinpost.jp/?p=9650  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Graine said:

So last year's pdf that mention going live in Summer 2017 is no delay? :)

It's always on the horizon. And as with any horizon - the closer you get to it, the farther it goes. 

As someone who has attempted to accomplish a few things in my life, you quickly realize that basically everything gets delayed. 

I have become more concerned about people actually hitting their deadlines because to me it suggests something is catastrophically wrong. 

Just my twisted perception. 

2 hours ago, Hodlezerper said:

As someone who has attempted to accomplish a few things in my life, you quickly realize that basically everything gets delayed. 

I have become more concerned about people actually hitting their deadlines because to me it suggests something is catastrophically wrong. 

Just my twisted perception. 

Haha yes, especially applicable in software development :D

3 hours ago, jacobson said:

Ok read it - while there is a clear plan on rolling XRP out for remittances, there is also a hedge fund reference (good).

But apart from that nothing really ovee the top? Am I expecting too much, or understanding too little from the doc?

6 hours ago, Graine said:

So last year's pdf that mention going live in Summer 2017 is no delay? :)

It's always on the horizon. And as with any horizon - the closer you get to it, the farther it goes. 

Their plans seem to have risen as well, so that would explain it.. and indeed delays can happen.. Yet it seems the plans are huge, almost as if they're going all-in.. this combined with the fact that XRP is already the only coin out there close, no, actually already at their use case and the world on the edge of realizing it.. ??