What is the percentage that XRP represents in your cryptocurrencies portifolio?

lucasms2003

21 minutes ago, TexasHodlem said:

Actually, 415318.1158

So this means that you are the ONE and ONLY WHALE in XRP.
Good try, but f****k. Why post Crap like that?

Useless and not what one could expect here.

Get your act together in life. Not here!

I mean  more than 1 million USD worth of XRP???

Edited by zenkert

3 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Sorry, @zenkert. Adding the digits after the decimal place was meant to be playful. I don't consider myself a whale, unless we're talking about a pretty small species.

1 hour ago, zenkert said:

I mean  more than 1 million USD worth of XRP???

sorry, what? 415k zerp is worth about $100k

and there have been standing orders for selling 15 times that in Polo the other day, now maybe the guy who placed _those_ orders was a 'whale'...

Edited by corak

I'm about 50% in xrp, but only because I'm betting on a fewer newer coins.  If you didn't get xrp at least six months ago, it makes sense to take a swing at a few diamonds in the rough.  Can you imagine finding the next xrp 4000% riser?  Damn if I'm not trying, even if it is risky and difficult.  I almost wish we were talking about some of these coins as well.  

1 hour ago, EggsArePee said:

33% 

Good to diversify :D

Absolutely, that's part of the reason I'm only holding 8% in XRP, and the other reason being that once a coin appreciates considerably, you can get more growth in some other promising coin with a small marketcap by trying to find the next "bitcoin", "ripple", "pivx". etc., and if the altcoin doesn't appreciate fast enough, but still does 2 to 3x your initial investment, then you can shift the funds back to longer term, well-established coins if you get impatient.   There are so many strategies to making money in this space. Not investment advice, just some ways that have worked for me before and still do.

Edited by enrique11

I started with 95% in Xrp

Right now I have 70% but that doesn't mean I have changed my Xrp to something else, on the contrary I have bought much more. Just diversified a little on Neo, Ltc, LINK and REQ.

Glad I added Neo and Ltc as they have given some good gains recently and LINK and REQ still have to prove themselves.

Xrp is just sweet symphony, slow and steady gains and I can sleep well at night with less volatility.

-Vince

• 2 weeks later...