What is happening to Ripple? lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing that seems to be propping up XRP above 20c is a non stop barrage of news, I don't think you'll have to wait long. 17-18c will be more difficult but it's XRP after all, so who knows. Ano

Back to NOW, Something is definitely happening NOW. Watching Bitstamp EUR, a slow but steady rise during the last couple of hourse. Seems like XRP is about to break the 0.21 EUR barrier right now,

That really calls for another Music Maestro, that also fits in well @cuber  

Posted Images

A new exchange is good for XRP liquidity but! A new exchange means the market makers (Huobi pro) get a lot of XRP at good price to make the market. If the price sky rockets the first hour its good opportunity for them to sell high and later buy back low. Plus I dont think that they will allow $0.3 xrp in Huobi pro while in Bitstamp there is no such huge demand to follow up this rise. I think that they need to offer a similar (Not exact) price tag with tightest spread in all exchanges. However, XRP ecosystem is growing and paving the way for XRP goal as bridge currency. 

The more places xrp is traded the better. Huobi adding xrp is good news. Over the coming weeks we'll see if it adds much to the overall volume but that could be hard to determine. In less than 24hrs Huobi represents about 2% of the overall volume but I'm not sure there's a way to distinguish whether that's additional volume, or existing volume moved to a different exchange. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.