Buy or not to buy right now - it does look promising

10 minutes ago, Toroth said:

Surprisingly, I have based all my trades on my emotions since I started in Feburary this year and my feelings have yet to betray me. Obviously some thinking is involved when it comes to projecting into the future but, often times, ones thoughts can also lead a person into making poor decisions if solely relied upon.

I agree in a way. One has to get a basic understanding of reading charts, news and so forth. Based on that you can trade on "feeling" because the feeling is the sum of your knowledge.
But of course, as you say @Toroth they can also mislead you into making a bad trade. :beach:

i will help u guys it wont go down right now cuz of the amex thing do u know how large is the amex reputation? do u know who owns amex and who owns goldman? then u have ur answer it will go up if u wanna get on board its now this 2weeks it will pump very high 

the questions u must ask actually is not if xrp will go up but if btc will go down cuz theres a civil war in btc and thats good for bch xrp and ethereum cuz in the end is a fight between 

fast transaction centralized and slow decentralized 

btc without segwitx2 is centralized slow

xrp is centralized fast

ethereum semi centralized semi fast but widersmart contracts

bch decentralized semi fast

but im afraid if btc goes down would ppl keep trusting cryptos? a mass adoption if btc goes down hard would have panic effect so i think in the end btc has to live at least untill ppl understand whats blockchain tech

1 hour ago, mistatee2000 said:

Has anyone seen this chart Zerper1 from Miguel. It really does make an interesting point with regards to  the volume of Ripple transactions vis a vis others - follow the  link

My ‘toy’ trading bot currently does more transactions *on its own* in a day than the entirety of BCH and LTC *combined* in a day. And the sum total fee of all those transactions? About 20 cents. 

-Matt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.