CubanMiner

Ok buy!!! Ripple just tweeted this

7 minutes ago, Bagheera said:

I will drink the coffee first to stay awake and then drink the wine to enjoy the fireworks :)

You might need something stronger than the wine depending on how things go - I have something put aside just in case of emergencies or parties

3 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

You might need something stronger than the wine depending on how things go - I have something put aside just in case of emergencies or parties

I am only here for the Beer . . . or was it the Bear . . .  I am not sure about that spelling . . . :focus:

7 minutes ago, Elitefoo said:

To all requesting me.  Now is the time to buy.

Screenshot_20171123-195520.png

You are a fun guy. Depending on what or what so ever. It is always time to buy. Even if it´s just a Big Mac.
I bought 2 today :D Keeps me from starving until Saturday.

1 minute ago, zenkert said:

You are a fun guy. Depending on what or what so ever. It is always time to buy. Even if it´s just a Big Mac.
I bought 2 today :D Keeps me from starving until Saturday.

Lol.

I have several limit orders and repurchases as we move up or down.  I like to take advantage of swings to double dip it.

3 minutes ago, Elitefoo said:

Lol.

I have several limit orders and repurchases as we move up or down.  I like to take advantage of swings to double dip it.

Ha! So you are a Bro then. That is what I do 2. Care for a Big Mac? :D

16 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Ha! So you are a Bro then. That is what I do 2. Care for a Big Mac? :D

No Mac sauce please lol.  Before the menu changed about 8 years ago, I used to get mc doubles with mac sauce.  It was way cheaper than big Macs and more meat ;)

Edited by Elitefoo

13 minutes ago, Elitefoo said:

No Mac sauce please lol.  Before the menu changed about 8 years ago, I used to get mc doubles with mac sauce.  It was way cheaper than big Macs and more meat ;)

Now that is also a way of making money. More Bang for the Buck. Normally I just go for the Cheap little Cheeseburger. Great buy. :D

4 hours ago, mistatee2000 said:

You are wise... wine may just be the relaxer... just like the dentist does a surface freeze on the gum before inserting the needle with Novocain ... ahhh that drifting sleepy feeling... but wait! I want to be awake when XRP evacuates...  (too much) :)

3 hours ago, Bagheera said:

You are wise... wine may just be the relaxer... just like the dentist does a surface freeze on the gum before inserting the needle with Novocain ... ahhh that drifting sleepy feeling... but wait! I want to be awake when XRP evacuates...  (too much) :)

Well I made it this morning. Got the coffee and hopefully no dulling opiates required. Eyes glued to the screen