CubanMiner

Ok buy!!! Ripple just tweeted this

39 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

Ah and found something about the time:

Ripple will be launched on Huobi Pro on November 23, 2017(GMT+8). Deposits and withdrawals will be available from 14:00, November 23, 2017(GMT+8). XRP/BTC and XRP /USDT trading will be available from 14:00, November 24, 2017(GMT+8).

Friday, November 24 at 2:00 PM (afternoon) in China is Friday, November 24 at 1:00 AM (morning) in New York. If I could stay awake after 1:00 AM in the morning it would be fun to check the volumes.

50 minutes ago, Nymdok said:

Like I said, they claim to have 10B. It takes about 380M to move us a penny. I think a quarter to a half cent bump is reasonable.

Not really. Last week we had that nearly $.10 jump off trading volume of only about $200m

The day ended at over $1billion in trade volume but I'm pretty sure the high of the day was accomplished off less than $300m

1 minute ago, Bagheera said:

Friday, November 24 at 2:00 PM (afternoon) in China is Friday, November 24 at 1:00 AM (morning) in New York. If I could stay awake after 1:00 AM in the morning it would be fun to check the volumes.

Or 6.00am UK time. Early coffee and not too much wine tonight then

3 minutes ago, Bagheera said:

Don´t worry, you will see what have happened, having your morning coffee :victory:

59 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

let's see. i have breakfast when the time comes. the ripple news (more than one) yesterday was placed for a reason this day.

I'm confused. 

I thought it said Nov 23, at 14:00 GMT+8.

Gmt+8 is united states pacific coast time. Which means 2pm today. Which is in 40minutes.

6 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I'm confused. 

I thought it said Nov 23, at 14:00 GMT+8.

Gmt+8 is united states pacific coast time. Which means 2pm today. Which is in 40minutes.

GMT+8 is CST China Standard Time and GMT-8 is Pacific Standard

Edited by RippleSider

3 minutes ago, RippleSider said:

i like the idea swatch had some years ago to establish a universal time, which was everywhere on the planet same... of course did not work

Ohhhhh, Swatch - I have one. I really do. I am not joking.
And of course it did not work. Because time is basically based on when the sun is shining - what we call Day. And when it is not shining - what we call Night.

But to be a little deep here, the Sun is in Fact Shining all the Time. Even if it is Night and even if it is Cloudy.
The sun IS always shining. :d_sunny:

Just like RIPPLE and XRP.