Sign in to follow this  
amulecregg

Ripple Insights | Ripple-powered Instant Payment Services Now Live with Axis Bank, RAKBANK, and Standard Chartered

1 minute ago, amulecregg said:

I feel you man.

you guys still got to consider before any real use case is announced it is ... unlikely anything serious could happen just my opinion.

17 minutes ago, jpgleiden said:

i was a holder and never made some money, i was to chicken to sell with profit and buy it back lower . But now i buy , sell, buy, sell, and finally make some money. still scared when i sell, it will rise to the sky and never come back to the old price:-)

Actually I placed my first Sale order. Not worried. I do not sell myself cheap. I doubt it will reach my limit, since it dropped back again. But I will keep it for a while.

8 minutes ago, Sarnos said:

you guys still got to consider before any real use case is announced it is ... unlikely anything serious could happen just my opinion.

I do consider that, but speculation have driven the price above 0.26 USD recently, a couple times, and when the pump goes away you don't know if the "base price" will be the same as before, because maybe some of the "injected" new money is for real — not just speculation.

Edited by amulecregg

7 minutes ago, Sarnos said:

A real use case has been announced? https://steemkr.com/cryptocurrency/@mihaisyblu/ripple-official-announcement-cuallix-is-the-first-bank-to-use-xrp-in-cross-border-payments

Or are you just saying that this means nothing? It's nothing? It's just "one use case".