Sign in to follow this  
amulecregg

Ripple Insights | Ripple-powered Instant Payment Services Now Live with Axis Bank, RAKBANK, and Standard Chartered

Ripple Insights. Wed, 22 Nov 2017 15:55:19 +0000

Ripple-powered Instant Payment Services Now Live with Axis Bank, RAKBANK, and Standard Chartered

shutterstock_169993703.jpg

In today’s increasingly globalized world — where international supply chains as well as the number of overseas workers are growing — it’s imperative to have fast, transparent cross-border payments.

To meet this increasing demand for real-time payment services, Axis Bank (based in India), Standard Chartered (Singapore), and RAKBANK (United Arab Emirates) will now use RippleNet to send live, fast, frictionless cross-border payments.

These three major banks use Ripple’s leading enterprise-blockchain solution to power real-time, on-demand corporate payments from Standard Chartered to Axis Bank, and retail remittance payments from RAKBANK to Axis Bank beneficiaries. Now, live payments are completed in just minutes — with the certainty of settlement.

Live corporate payment services on RippleNet to serve customers better

For Standard Chartered and Axis Bank, the Ripple-powered corporate payment service will allow each bank to offer their business customers an enhanced payments experience, ultimately enabling their end-customers to manage their cash flow, costs, and float better.

By our estimates, there are between 200-300 large, international corporates with regional treasury hubs in Singapore. These corporates span industries including fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and retail.

Often these corporates manufacture their products in India before shipping them to Singapore for worldwide distribution. In fact, the Singapore-India trade corridor is worth $15 billion.

Ripple-enabled cross-border payments will help unlock this corridor on both sides for Standard Chartered and Axis Bank.

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-powered-instant-payment-services-now-live-axis-bank-rakbank-standard-chartered/

Edited by amulecregg

1 minute ago, amulecregg said:

Ripple-powered Instant Payment Services Now Live with Axis Bank, RAKBANK, and Standard Chartered

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-powered-instant-payment-services-now-live-axis-bank-rakbank-standard-chartered/

Yes that is exactly what they needed to do - put out the good news. As an XRP long termer I also want to hear the news from the horses mouth as well as in all the press.Some people think that doing the right things at the back end will bring the benefits - and generally they do..... eventually. Ripple marketed themselves strongly at Swell - they just need to keep that momentum going forward especially when there is good news like this coming out from all their hard work behind the scenes.

And the trading manipulation / curbs are already in place to tamp down the price at 24 cents...despite spiking trade volume.

Wake up and smell the coffee folks. Good news + spiking volume /= sellers rushing to market. The XRP market is not a free one. 

5 minutes ago, Sarnos said:

put your sales on the hotkey TIME TO MAKE MONEH

Hmmm . . . Never sold before . . . but this just might be a small wave rising. Let wait 20-30 minutes and see how it looks.

i was a holder and never made some money, i was to chicken to sell with profit and buy it back lower . But now i buy , sell, buy, sell, and finally make some money. still scared when i sell, it will rise to the sky and never come back to the old price:-)

17 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Hmmm . . . Never sold before . . . but this just might be a small wave rising. Let wait 20-30 minutes and see how it looks.

think the rush is over

more or less the news was already priced in it seems

12 minutes ago, jpgleiden said:

i was a holder and never made some money, i was to chicken to sell with profit and buy it back lower . But now i buy , sell, buy, sell, and finally make some money. still scared when i sell, it will rise to the sky and never come back to the old price:-)

I feel you man.