CubanMiner

Still waiting for that big pop?

2 hours ago, CubanMiner said:

Yeah but look at the number of coins in circulation.  It's only about 350 million versus the billions and billions in circulation for XRP.  That is what psychologically keeps the price down.  Until hundreds of banks are actually using XRP speculation will not drive the price to astronomical levels.  I think they will steadily increase over time with some great 10% return days in between.  HODLing is less risky that day trading, that's for sure, but man are there some great opportunities out there if you can spot them.  Power Ledger is up 32% since last night when I posted about this.

Up 59% in the last 24 hours, as of writing this.

POWR Ledger is as revolutionary to the way we use Electricity, as Ripple is to Payments. Yeah we all hate it when people advertise other coins here, but in this instance, its worth telling people about. Would be a good topic for the alt coins forum.

Edited by Morgan

36 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Up 59% in the last 24 hours, as of writing this.

POWR Ledger is as revolutionary to the way we use Electricity, as Ripple is to Payments. Yeah we all hate it when people advertise other coins here, but in this instance, its worth telling people about. Would be a good topic for the alt coins forum.

Yeah definitely would be a great topic. I wonder where this thing can go to, I doubt anyone really knows. What coins have ever had government support like this? Only thing that comes remotely close is Ripple that i'm aware of and its a completely different coin than POWR. 

16 hours ago, CubanMiner said:

Guys, I understand that you believe in XRP as do I.  I believe in it for the long term.  But let's face it, a lot of people in this forum and others like it are not fortunate enough to come out of the womb with big pockets and the ability to buy a large position and sit on it for 5 years hoping that one day they will make a nice profit.  That's why I started trading XLM, Power Ledger, and other coins.  For those of us that would like to take gains consistently and increase our holding by trading intelligently, holding XRP forever is not going to do it.  That why I recommend learning about candlestick technical analysis.  Bollingrt bands, stochastics, MACD, and simple moving average are good places to start.  I just sold my XRP a couple of days ago when the news broke that the Australian government was granting Power Ledger 8 million dollars for their energy swapping blockchain solutions fueled by POWR.  I made  $1000 trading power while XRP mostly stayed flat during the period I was in on POWR.  The point is, if you want to really make a lot of money in this game, do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the fundamentals of technical analysis and look for good opportunities with low entry points and solid volumes.  Learn how to stomach volatility and come out on the winning side because you traded with technical indicators.  Believe me, it's scientific, it works and you can use those gains to get back into XRP holding more in your bag than you started out with.  The price of XRP is not going to suddenly skyrocket anytime soon and if it does go up while you're away, chances are your gains from your smart trades will far exceed what you would have gained by just sitting on Ripple forever.  Good luck traders. 

I partially agree with you.  

Yes it is good to diversify and invest in other blockchain solutions for real world issues, and you can make a lot of money from those coins if you look at the fundamentals of TA.

But I think it's naive and slightly hypocritical of you to believe that XRP won't suddenly moon - because given the uptick in positive news from ripple in the last few weeks, it appears the flood gates are just about to be opened, and the TA on it (which you highly advocate) is extremely bullish... 

But that's just my 2 zerps....  

20 minutes ago, tartankiwi said:

I partially agree with you.  

Yes it is good to diversify and invest in other blockchain solutions for real world issues, and you can make a lot of money from those coins if you look at the fundamentals of TA.

But I think it's naive and slightly hypocritical of you to believe that XRP won't suddenly moon - because given the uptick in positive news from ripple in the last few weeks, it appears the flood gates are just about to be opened, and the TA on it (which you highly advocate) is extremely bullish... 

But that's just my 2 zerps....  

I partially agree with you too, but look at what happened in he past 24 hours...two pieces of good news, absolutely no price action....the AMEX news...quick pop and even quicker correction.  It's hard to hold when even AMEX news gets a quick correction back to previous levels...the AMEX news has been out there a while and yet nothing has happened...even when it goes live that is already known and has been priced in.  What bigger news than AMEX could possibly come out?  Seriously, give it some thought.  I would just invest in Power Ledger and let it ride to $5 which is where I think this is headed soon. 

9 minutes ago, CubanMiner said:

I partially agree with you too, but look at what happened in he past 24 hours...two pieces of good news, absolutely no price action....the AMEX news...quick pop and even quicker correction.  It's hard to hold when even AMEX news gets a quick correction back to previous levels...the AMEX news has been out there a while and yet nothing has happened...even when it goes live that is already known and has been priced in.  What bigger news than AMEX could possibly come out?  Seriously, give it some thought.  I would just invest in Power Ledger and let it ride to $5 which is where I think this is headed soon. 

I think these crypto markets aren't nearly as efficient at absorbing information as say equity markets.  I think once institutional money flows into the crypto sector, we will see prices reflect information more quickly.  It's still early, which id why we can speculate the opportunity of earning good returns.

46 minutes ago, CubanMiner said:

Go for it dude, I hope you make a load of money. 

But why not hedge your bets?  It appears you're doing so already, and I dare say that XRP is a lot more stable than pretty much all other currencies out there, so why not have a safety net in XRP in case something unforeseen happens?

You also allude to the fact that the price is remaining relatively flat... Do you remember what happened earlier this year? We went from less than a cent to 0.40+ in a matter of days.  There's nothing to stop this happening again.

image.png.dfa6107b069f2f48a26c8bb227323231.png

Plus, you obviously look at the charts, so i'm curious to know why would you want to dump XRP when there is a great big enormous bull flag that has developed???  

image.thumb.png.add8ee8355f97e5e912d43d5f90c0abc.png

It's literally gearing up to smash the ATH.

6 hours ago, CubanMiner said:

800 satoshis back then was not worth what it is today, hence the decline.  Look at the USD price, not the BTC price

You bought at peak and advised others to do so on on xlm and are now doing the same on powerledger.

Youl notice that in the time since the post powerledger went up from 75 to 85 cents but the quantstamp i resommended is biggest gainer today and doubled since my post.

My point here is two fold one this isnt the forum to shill other coins there is a forum for that and two you claim charting but ignore it when emotion and hype come into play.

If you want to discuss where you think xrp is going up or down based on charts hype or because some magic fairy told you so this is the forum if you want to hype and shill another coin we have other forums

10 hours ago, tartankiwi said:

Go for it dude, I hope you make a load of money. 

But why not hedge your bets?  It appears you're doing so already, and I dare say that XRP is a lot more stable than pretty much all other currencies out there, so why not have a safety net in XRP in case something unforeseen happens?

You also allude to the fact that the price is remaining relatively flat... Do you remember what happened earlier this year? We went from less than a cent to 0.40+ in a matter of days.  There's nothing to stop this happening again.

image.png.dfa6107b069f2f48a26c8bb227323231.png

Plus, you obviously look at the charts, so i'm curious to know why would you want to dump XRP when there is a great big enormous bull flag that has developed???  

image.thumb.png.add8ee8355f97e5e912d43d5f90c0abc.png

It's literally gearing up to smash the ATH.

I never said dump XRP, I said DIVERSIFY

3 minutes ago, Kavabata said:

XRPUSD Moving in uptrend channel . Look like Rocket;) Broke out resistance line. Next target is 0.2550

Interesting to see how that compares to USD.bitstamp on the RCL, which is pretty much flat all day:

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/XRP/USD:rvYAfWj5gh67oV6fW32ZzP3Aw4Eubs59B?interval=15m&range=1d&type=line

Of course it could be the scale of the axis exaggerating/hiding things.

-Matt

7 hours ago, CubanMiner said:

I never said dump XRP, I said DIVERSIFY

Maybe I misread, it sounded like you had dumped and were planning to buy back in later.  To me, dumping XRP at this point would be madness lol  

Anyway, hope it worked for you - another one that looks good just now is emc2 token...