Hodor

Megatrends and Ripple: What it Means for XRP

@Hodor another amazing post. In fact this specific post will be my new goto for a quick refresher on Ripple's technology stack, as well as a post I'll now be using to introduce people to Ripple in general.

One thing in particular you mention is xVia, and I 100% agree with the premise that this will be a big player in the coming years. API driven tools have now become the backbone of the internet, and as a web developer, xVia is music to my ears. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

@Hodor you'll love this advertorial of PayPal (AMEX shortly? ;-))

No other group of online shoppers are as quick to abandon shopping carts as millenials. They're put off by slow transaction speeds, unresponsive user interfaces, and websites that are difficult to navigate. As many as 37 percent say they are "greatly impacted" by fast and simple checkout processes.

http://rethinkpayments.economist.com/uk/designing-better-payment-experiences-for-millennials

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

Feel free to share my blog on any other media & thanks for doing so!  :thank_you2:

Shared it with one of my friends @Hodor A surgeoun. We had a chat on the phone yesterday, and he got Really interested in Ripple as a company and XRP.
And wanted more information. So I mailed him a stash yesterday night, including your blogg.

Seems that you no longer are banned at reddit as far as I understand it after reading this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7e90da/megatrends_and_ripple_what_it_means_for_xrp/

Edited by zenkert

8 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Shared it with one of my friends @Hodor A surgeoun. We had a chat on the phone yesterday, and he got Really interested in Ripple as a company and XRP.
And wanted more information. So I mailed him a stash yesterday night, including your blogg.

Seems that you no longer are banned at reddit as far as I understand it after reading this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7e90da/megatrends_and_ripple_what_it_means_for_xrp/

@zenkert  Thanks for reading and for sharing with that friend!

Re: Reddit, I'm not banned from the entire site, only a specific subreddit.  (r/Investing) 

Note: That Reddit is very popular, but they enforce their rules very strictly. 

Great read! Our world is moving very fast into the digital age. There are so many benefits to this technology that it just makes sense for banks to adopt it. In history, anytime business or industry changes it is always for faster speed and lower cost. ALWAYS! example industrial revolution, cars being made with aluminum instead of steel, stock market switching to an online platform etc